Hold On... What's In Those Boxes!!!

Jacobs pov

Returning to bed after going to the bathroom, he noticed the boxes sitting in the corner. The top one is open. His curiosity piqued and he took a look inside. His head spun back to look at her before looking back into the box.
'What the f**k' his brain shouted as he lifted a riding crop and blindfold. He looked down and his d**k was solid.
Climbing back into bed she snuggled against him.

"Morning." She kissed his chest. "Are you busy today?"
"Not needed for... Another three hours." He said looking at his watch. "So tell me what did you do while stuck at grandma's?"
She stretched seductively.
"Caught up on reading and seeing films I never had time to read or watch."
"Oh."
"In fact after reading and watching one set of books I bought those." She pointed to the pile of boxes. "I need to talk to you about them." She lay back.
'Indeed you do.' He thought to himself, his c**k swelling again.
"What film/book was it.?" He asked, already guessing.
"Fifty shades of grey."
"So in those boxes..?"
"S3x toys and equipment but if you don't want to try them out I'll send them back."

He took a deep breath.
"Like what?"
"Bondage things like rope, cuffs, straps. Whips, paddles, vibrators, dildos, floggers, blindfolds."
"Why?" He asked, confused.
"To be honest, it turned me on and I wondered if..."
"So where would I tie you up to?"
He watched as she leant over on the bed and picked up a remote. Pressing on a button four rings on chains fell, one at each corner.
"Where did you get this bed from?" He looked at the rings. His c**k was painful now.
"Do you like it?" She bit her lip.
"Let's open the boxes." A grin crossed his face.
He looked at everything she had bought. Picking up two ropes he tied her arms to the rings behind them.
"So who is the Dominant?" His tongue licked his lips as he looked down on her restrained body.
"Depends on who wants to be in control at the time." She whispered.
He crouched between her legs stroking his swollen c**k, looking down at her soaked glistening p***y before sliding into her and f**king her roughly.

*********************

Alexis pov

Whenever they could over the next few months they used every item she had bought and picked out their favorites.
One day while at the mansion, she sat with Angelina while the guys worked on something or other.
"So how's things?" Angelina asked her.
Sighing she lent back in the cushions.
"Not too bad. It's difficult while out and about just pretending we are friends. You are lucky you and Julien have been together since their beginning. We want to keep things more private if you can understand."
She nodded
"Yeah we are lucky. But other than that things are OK?"
"Oh god yeah. Once behind closed doors, Jacob could give Christian Grey a run for his money."

CRASH

The two girls looked at each other and ran towards the sound. The boys behind them.
They found Jacob sitting on the floor surrounded by cups, spilt coffee and a tray.
"You ok?" Jojo asked.
"Yes!" Came a squeak. He coughed. "Yes. I slipped."
She caught his eye and raised her brow realising he had overheard her conversation. His eyes widened and he made some weird eye movements that Jojo caught.
"Are you sure you're OK?" Jojo laughed.
She crouched beside him picking up the broken pieces of cups.
"Christian Grey!!" He whispered.
She giggled and carried on cleaning up.
"I'll sort this out and bring your drinks." She told the others, who moved away, then looked at Jacob. "Eavesdropper."
She watched him.
"Did you just roll your eyes at me?"
He looked away.
"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" She asked again. "I will have to think of your punishment. Now go and let me sort this mess out. Go."

She took the drinks in and returned to Angelina. The boys were now all around the table talking. Picking up her phone she messaged him.
'As it's your first punishment, 6 hits once tied up. Your choice. Hand. Flogger. Paddle or riding crop. After each hit you count out the number and thank me. You mess up, we start back at 1." She pressed send, watching as he picked up his phone and read it. He choked on his drink. Tim patted his back. She typed again.
'Once finished, I will massage oil into your ass cheeks and insert a b**t plug. Then I will suck your c**k while moving the b**t plug, until you explode in my mouth."
He choked again after reading it. Tim banged on his back this time.
His eyes met hers and she licked her lips, then mouthed 'one hour'.
He nodded and she smiled. Tonight she was in charge.