so close

Closer and closer... Tiffany already feel Taeyeon's breath against her.

"Taenggo ! Where did u put your- oh..." Yuri stopped in her track. Taeyeon quickly pulled back in lightning speed. Tiffany opened her eyes in shock after hearing Yuri's voice. "Tae careful !" Tiffany tried to warn her.

*splash*

Taeyeon fell into the swimming pool after losing balance when she pulled back from the almost-kiss situation. "Oh my god Taeyeon !" Tiffany quickly kneeled down beside the pool and held out her hand to the drenched short girl.

Yuri walked over with Jessica following behind. "Taeng are u okay ?" Yuri asked but she received a cold glare from Taeyeon. Yuri muttered a sorry under her breath and remembered what was she going to ask for. "Where's my juice cartons that I left here 2 days ago ?" Yuri spoke up again.

"I put in the fridge." Taeyeon answered and signal Yuri to go away with Jessica. "Come on TaeTae you're gonna be cold!" Tiffany said worriedly as she stretched her hand out again. Taeyeon took her hand and smiled her dorky smile. "Taetae ? That's new." Taeyeon smiled.

Tiffany pulled her up , ignoring her and Taeyeon stood in front of her , not moving an inch. "Someone's blushing ?" Taeyeon smirked. Tiffany froze. "O-of course not ! Why would I blush ?" Tiffany quickly responded. "Where's your towel ?"

"There's new ones in the laundry room which is near the kitchen." Taeyeon answered. Tiffany nodded and jogged inside to get the towels.

Taeyeon pov

Damn it Yul ! I could have freaking confessed to her ! She's totally going to get it from me later.

Tiffany pov

wtf ! wth ! was she going to kiss me ? of course she was ! why would she be so close then ! wait she has feelings for me ? do i though ? oh my gosh~ this is so stressful. and what the hell ! why did I called her Taetae ! when did I even create that word ? ugh.

end of pov(s)

Tiffany grabbed a towel and jogged back to Taeyeon. "It must have been a refreshing splash huh ?" Tiffany giggled as she gave the towel to Taeyeon. "More than u could imagine." Taeyeon laughed. "Go get change okay ?" Tiffany smiled at Taeyeon.

"Of course I will. Wait for a while kay ?" Taeyeon smiled. Tiffany nodded and replied the smile. With the eye smile that she fell for , Taeyeon spurt upstairs to her bedroom and changed her clothes faster than when she's running in a marathon. Tiffany giggled and walked in at where Yuri and Sica were.

"I seriously think I saw u somewhere before !" Yuri massage her temple. "U should have seen her in school before then." Tiffany sat beside Jessica. "No... Oh yeah ! Now I remember ! Wasn't it u who was at the gym last week ?! I'm pretty sure I saw u on the treadmill" Yuri snapped her fingers.

"Jessica ? Gym ? Treadmill ? I'm not hearing things right ?" Tiffany asked with full of doubts. Yuri shook her head. "I'm sure that it was u !" Yuri looked at Jessica. "Jess u went to the gym ?" Tiffany asked. Jessica blushed and looked down before nodding.

Tiffany laughed uncontrollably as Yuri stared at her confused. "Why is it funny ?" Yuri raised one of her eyebrow. "Yul... This girl is lazier than a panda." Tiffany laughed out. Yuri got what she said and laughed along. "Yah ! U didn't have to tell her that !" Jessica pouted and puff out her cheeks. Tiffany pinched her cheek and gave it a kiss.

Taeyeon came right at the time Tiffany kissed Jessica. She looked at Yuri and Yuri looked at her. "U guys aren't a... thing right ?" Taeyeon said softly as she sat beside Yuri. Tiffany giggled after knowing what Taeyeon meant and hang her arm around Jessica's shoulder.

Jessica sensed what Tiffany is doing and she automatically hug Tiffany's waist and lean her head on her collarbone. "Of course we are a thing ! Right Jess baby ?" Tiffany smiled widely. Taeyeon and Yuri's face says it all. It's really obvious that they were shocked at Tiffany words but Jessica's answer made their eyes bulge out.

Jessica nodded softly and kiss directly on Tiffany's nape. "Ohh... That's great then." Taeyeon kept a straight face. Yuri nodded and looked down. There was an awkward silence until JeTi burst out laughing at the two oblivious girls in front of them.

"What ?" Taeyeon asked while frowning. "We're like sisters ! That's a thing too right ?" Tiffany laughed while clapping like a seal. "Ohh... Right !" Taeyeon laughed. Yuri laughed too and they both sigh in relief. "U got us there guys." Yuri spoke up. Jessica and Tiffany smiled at Yuri.

The four of them chat all night till it was 11 pm and TaeRi who is a gentleman offered to drive JeTi home. "See u guys tomorrow !" TaeRi waved and drove back to their own houses.

"Jess do u like Yuri ?" Tiffany asked as she settled down. "Hmm I don't know... I'm kinda still doubting to be in a relationship with a popular girl and she's a heir of her family... Remember my ex ? Because of her I hate the crowd and I start to hate love ! She's still the one for me..." Tiffany stopped Jessica.

"It's Hara right ? Jess... You're still into her ? But she left u!" Tiffany grabbed Jessica's hand and force her to look into her eyes. "I don't know Tiff... I don't know..." Jessica tears came out. Tiffany quickly pulled Jessica into a hug. "Jess... I know Hara was exactly like Yuri and she fell for u too. Well actually by all the attention Yuri is giving u... I'm pretty sure she fell for u too. You're perfect Jess and I don't want u to get hurt again. I love u a lot sis." Tiffany rubbed her back.

"I love u too Tiff... Thank u so much for everything."

Not knowing... Both best friends fell asleep in each other's embrace.

---
damn writing this chapter makes me miss JeTi so much😔

have anyone heard about Sulli leaving F(x)? like seriously I can't have peace since January 1st last year. all the bad news are coming to me one by one. and can't all groups in sm stays as their original numbers ??

TVXQ - from 5 to 2
Super Junior - from 13 to 11
GG - from 9 to 8😭😭
F(x) - from 5 to 4
Exo - from 12 to 9

SHINee are still shining strong and RV has a new member.

thankiew guys for reading😊👍