coincidence

Jessica went to her room after Tiffany left. She was fully awake thanks to her loud best friend. She sat on her bed and looked around to find something interesting. After 10 minutes of nothing , she wore her gym outfit and drove to the gym after tying her hair into a ponytail.

As soon as she reached and left all of her stuff in the locker , she started stretching and went on the treadmill. Minutes after minutes beads of sweat started to form on her forehead. Jessica mind went deep into thinking. Hara...Yuri... She sighed and sped up the speed. Her breathing became uneven and she felt harder to breathe every second.

She wanted to feel this. She wanted to feel hurt so that everything in her mind become numb. "Woah woah woah ! Not too fast princess !" Suddenly somebody pressed the stop button. Jessica eyelid became heavier. Her vision is blur. She cursed herself for not drinking water once in a while. She didn't recognize the person in front of her.

Jessica became unstable and her legs feel weak. The latter opposite her carried her in a bridal way and place her to sit down at the bench in the locker room. "Sica ah..." Her voice is full of worry and she wipe the sweats on Jessica's forehead with her own towel. She opened her water bottle cap and gave it to the half conscious Jessica.

"Yuri..." Jessica opened her eyes after gaining her other half of consciousness. "Yes Sica ? I'm here. U okay ?" Yuri took her hand and rub it slowly. Jessica nodded. "Why are u here ?" Jessica took the towel on her lap and wiped her neck and arm , not knowing it's Yuri's. Yuri chuckled at Jessica oblivious act and answered her. "I own this place haha." Yuri stood up.

"And I wanna workout." Yuri took off her shirt , leaving her with her sports bra and place it in her locker. Jessica stared at the girl in front of her. Trailing from head to her perfectly tanned body to her abs and to her leg. She looked up to her face only to see a smirking Yuri. "Done checking me out princess ?" Jessica blushed.

"I told u I saw u somewhere in this gym before." Yuri smiled as she leaned on the locker making Jessica gasped and avert her eye contact somewhere else after she locked eyes at Yuri's body. "I didn't know u were the owner and yeah I come here all the time. Your equipment are so new and even the slightest scratch , u guys will change it. I'm impressed Kwon." Jessica drank the water which is beside her. Again not knowing it is Yuri's.

"I thought u wanna work out." Jessica stopped drinking and close it , still oblivious. "I need my stuff." Yuri laughed a bit , amused that Jessica didn't even realize what she has been using. Jessica raised her eyebrow. "Your locker is behind u." Jessica furrowed her eyebrow confused. Yuri laughed and bend down in front of her making the distance of their face really close.

Jessica breath hitched after she felt Yuri's breath of her face. "W-what are u doing Y-yuri." Jessica panic. "Just taking my towel and water bottle." Yuri take her towel which was on Jessica shoulder and water bottle on the bench and showed her charming smile. Jessica turned red in embarrassment after realizing that the things that she used wasn't hers.

"Sica ah~ it's okay." Yuri pulled back . Yuri started to walked but Jessica stopped her. "Why are u just wearing that ?" Jessica pointed to Yuri's outfit. "Why can't I ?" Yuri looked at herself. "I mean like what if there's pervert guys in the gym." Jessica looked around to not make an eye contact with Yuri.

"Sica ah~ How many times have u gone to this gym ?" Yuri chuckled. "Hmm from starting of this year." Jessica think for a while and Yuri burst out laughing. "U didn't know that I only allow girls here ? No boys are allowed in this gym Jessica~ I have another gym just for guys but my brother run that." Yuri shook her head in amusement as she laughed.

Yuri tapped top of Jessica's head twice and walked out to get ready for her night of exercising. Jessica slapped herself for being so stupid and ruffled her hair. She went to her locker and take her stuff before fixing herself and went out again.

She walked out only to see Yuri lying on the floor , breathing heavily. "Yes !" Yuri looked at her stopwatch and celebrate. "What did u achieve ?" Jessica set down her things and carried a light dumbbell. "60 sit ups less than a minute." Yuri lay down to get ready again. Jessica jaw dropped open. "What ?!?" Jessica turned her attention at Yuri who is preparing to continue. "What ? It's just a warm up." Yuri asked cluelessly. Jessica jaw dropped again. "60 is your warm up ??" Jessica asked in disbelief. "I do 600 a day princess." Yuri chuckled.

"Stop calling me princess." Jessica said softly and looked down. "What did u say ?" Yuri stood up. Jessica looked up and shared an eye contact with Yuri. "S-stop calling me p-princess." Jessica said stuttering.

Yuri get close again and Jessica froze. "No." Yuri smiled. "Because u are a princess. People call u ice princess. U look like princess. But most importantly. U are my princess. U don't need to feel the same way as I do but I just wanted to tell u this." Yuri smiled before pulling back and resumed her exercise. Jessica went back to the dumbbell section and they both work out in silence except for the sound of grunts and heavy sighed of feeling their muscles stretched.

---

*-* hmm HaraSic or YulSic guys ? hahaha. thankiew for reading.

and I wanna wish a fellow reader of mine @agentyellow116 a happy birthday ! hope u had a blast ! thanks for reading !! let's count this chapter as ur birthday present okay ? hehe happy birthday again ! ^-^