Chapter 13 ~ regrets ~

~ intro for readers who skipped chapter 12 ~

"oh god Will, what did we do" Tanner said sounding remorseful.

"no Tanner I'm not going to allow you to do this ... no regrets ok?" Will said.

"I ..." Tanner began.

"OK?" Will repeated louder than before.

"mmm I guess"

"what we did was beautiful and I'm not going to allow you to cheapen it by saying it was a mistake, we both know it was inevitable Tanner, I love you and I'm never letting you go, not now" Will said.

"you're scaring me Will" Tanner said.

"there's nothing to be afraid of baby, I'm going to make you so happy" Will said.

The pair held each other close as sleep overcame them, they were so exhausted that neither one noticed the moonlight shining through the gap in the drawn curtains, a gap just large enough that someone was able to see inside and had been watching them with anger and resentment.

***

Tanner woke up on Sunday morning with Will's arms wrapped tightly around him, he wondered if he might be able to sneak out of bed but even if he managed to, he couldn't even go home to escape the embarrassment because it was his job to stay by Will's side.

Why the hell hadn't he said no, of course it had been amazing, the best sex he'd ever had but it should never have happened. He was supposed to be a professional, things like this weren't supposed to happen to him.

He had heard about Richie, the security guard who he was covering for while he was taking an extended leave in the UK with his mother. He had slept with a famous celebrity and pop star whom he was supposed to be guarding and he had been in big trouble with Chit and KJ.

It was only because of his personal extenuating circumstances that he hadn't lost his job but no one knew what those circumstances were except for Chit, Phil, KJ and his husband Kan but he didn't have any extenuating circumstances and desire didn't count.

"mmm baby I can hear you thinking, what's wrong?" Will stirred.

"nothing, I just need to use the bathroom and I didn't want to disturb you" he lied.

Will kissed him on his neck before releasing him from his hold,

"hurry back baby, it's Sunday morning so we don't need to go anywhere"

"ok, go back to sleep" Tanner said climbing out of bed to go to the bathroom.

Once there, he washed up as quietly as he could then creeping back into the bedroom he grabbed some jogging pants and a clean vest from his bag and put them on. He slipped out of the bedroom and went to the kitchen to make a coffee not knowing that Will had been listening to his movements.

'so he's going to try and pretend it never happened is he, over my dead body' Will thought to himself as he climbed out of bed to wash up. After he dressed he went to search for Tanner and found him in the kitchen sipping on coffee.

"oh, you're up?" Tanner said.

"mmm I was missing you and I smelt coffee" Will said.