Chapter 12 ~ mine ~

🔞 ~ mature scenes ahead ~ 🔞

~ you won't miss any of the story if you want to skip this chapter ~

Tanner sighed as Will feathered light kisses all over his face and neck while stopping every now and then to lick and nip at his flesh. Will ran his hands down Tanners arms until their hands met then he drew his arms up until their hands were at shoulder level.

He ground his hips against Tanner's but it wasn't enough, he needed to get these damn clothes off. Kneeling up, he pulled him forward and into his arms so he could rid him of his vest then he tugged off his own before taking Tanner's hands once more and placing them on his body.

"touch me baby" Will growled as he reached over and did the same to Tanner, stroking and caressing those beautiful muscles that he'd worked so hard to achieve. His skin was warm and hard, the pink buds begging for Will's attention.

Gently pushing Tanner back down he leaned forward to taste them, lapping at them until they became tight and Tanner was mewling in pleasure,

"Will don't stop, please don't stop" Tanner cried out as he bit on the back of his hand to stop himself from making too much noise.

"don't worry baby, I have no intention of stopping" Will whispered in his ear before biting his ear lobe making Tanner cry out.

"fuck, I want to mark you so much baby but I won't" Will said as he continued to dust Tanners flesh with kisses then he moved up and gently pulled Tanner's hand away from his mouth before crushing his lips and thrusting his tongue inside.

He rolled over and pulled Tanner with him until they were both on their sides so that he could slip one hand beneath his shorts, he wanted to cup that exquisite bottom and knead the flesh and he almost came from touching the firm globes while imagining what he was going to do.

Will wanted to see him naked, he wanted to worship his body and pleasure them both, he cast his mind back to the time he had made himself cum in the shower while thinking of Tanner and now he was right here in his bed waiting to be ravished, Will's body twitched in anticipation.

Tanner felt so guilty, his brain was telling him to stop but his body craved Wills attention, the sensations he was feeling, the kisses and tiny nips, Will's hand on his butt squeezing and caressing and all the while his tongue thrust in and out of his mouth making him think of being penetrated.

He wanted Will to do that to him down there, he needed more than this, he wanted these damn shorts off. Pulling back from Will he flipped on the lamp so he could see better then frantically tugged down his own shorts releasing his erection, he didn't give a damn anymore.

Will laid back, his head resting on his hands and smiled cheekily up at Tanner who had climbed on the bed to sit astride him.

"I want to take your shorts off Will?" Tanner said breathlessly moving down the bed.

"help yourself baby" Will replied planting his feet flat against the mattress and raising his hips.

Tanner took the lead and peeled down Will's shorts revealing his arousal then groaned while looking at it.