Chapter 2 ~ intrigued ~

Will stood in his shower allowing the warm water to cascade down his back washing away the stresses of the past week. It was Friday night and he had been looking forward to relaxing with a nice bottle of wine, 

that was until his sister Suki had turned up to spend the weekend in the city and why book into a hotel when her big brother had a perfectly good apartment, he didn't mind really, at least he knew she was safe here but man did she drive him nuts. 

She was getting ready to go out with her friends and he had phoned his favorite take out place, the last thing he felt like doing was cooking so he'd ordered spicy fried chicken, stir fried rice and vegetables and their special house soup which he was crazy about, he had once asked for the recipe but Jack had said it was a trade secret. 

He was a great believer in supporting fledgling businesses and Jack and his wife Shana were well deserving, they both worked hard and offered great food at reasonable prices. Just thinking of dinner made his stomach growl so quickly soaping himself down he rinsed off then heard the door buzzer.

He heard his sister mumbling and a man's voice so he suspected Jack had arrived.

"the food's here" Will heard his sister call out.

"well dish it up" he called back, it was the least she could do seeing as he was letting her stay all weekend.

He heard her mumbling again and deciding to go out and say hi to Jack so wrapping his towel around his hips he walked out of his bedroom to see a young man stood there holding a food delivery bag and looking extremely uncomfortable.

He was short but muscular and his dark hair looked messed up, probably from a helmet but Will couldn't get over how cute the guy was, no cute wasn't the right word, he was very handsome. Will had the sudden urge to tease him and was trying to think up reasons for him to stick around.

"well, what are you waiting for, the kitchen is over there" Will teased.

The delivery guy turned to face him and Will noticed how he checked out his body before quickly averting his eyes.

"I'm just here to deliver, that's all I do" the guy said.

"you're from Jack's place yes?" 

"yes" 

"well Jack always dishes them up for me" Will lied.

"I'm not Jack ..." Tanner began.

"I can see that, I didn't know he was hiring new delivery people"

"so, do you want your take out or what?" the guy barked out.

"could you at least help me out just this once while I dress?" Will was practically begging, he didn't want the man to leave, he wanted at the very least to find out what his name was.

Will watched as several emotions flitted across the other guys face, annoyance, frustration and anger before he stomped across to the kitchen and began opening the cupboard doors then almost slamming them shut as he looked for all the necessary crockery and utensils so Will went back into his bedroom to dress.

"your dinner's out" Will heard as he pulled on his shirt before rushing back out into the dining area, he didn't even have time to button it up but it was worth it when he saw the guy looking at his chest.

"thanks babe, you'll make someone a wonderful wife one day" he couldn't resist flirting.

"ok, I'll be off then" the man said not responding to will's comment.

"wait, aren't you staying to clear away afterwards?" Will couldn't help but tease him some more.

"I'm sorry sir but I really do need to get back" he replied.