I Hate Her

I was on my way to the field with Sam for my practice as inter IIT was about to be held in the next month. Both the Sams were with me as they were also in the team.
I was with the soccer checking if it had any leaks or not, that's when I bumped into someone, i looked towards the source, who just gave me a small glimpse of her, as her hair strands hid most of her facial structure, she looked at me with a serious look and continued going in her direction. She had a guitar in her back. She dared to ignore me? Seriously?

"Who's she?"

I asked if my friends knew her or not.

"Bass? Hawa nikal gayi? Toh miliye Yash ji.. humare Kiara se! Jo aapko 1 sec ka bhaav tak na deke chali gayi!"
(That's it? Meet her Mr Yash... Our Kiara! Who didn't even look at you for 1 sec and left!)

Samriddhi told me, while Samarth started simping on her. You will pay for this Kiara. For not checking me out at least. I gave the soccer to Samriddhi.

"Pakarna Zara! Aata hu main!"
(Hold this for a while! I'll be back!)

I went while I could hear them speaking.

"Bass abh toh Kiara gayi mere haath se!"
(Now she will be gone from my league!)

"Woh toh abhi bhi tere bas mein nahi hai! Yash ke bhi bass mein nahi hoga! 500 ki shart lagale!"
(Even now she's not in your league! Even not in Yash's! Bet for 500?)

They are betting on me! Let's see.
I went near her and pulled her back by holding her hand. And that's when I looked at her clearly. Her eyebrows were twitched, her beautiful brown orbs, her straight nose, her baby pink lips, her hair strands, she looked so beautiful. Wait a sec, she had to check me out.. why am I checking her out? And that's when I received a punch on my right cheek! I fell in the ground. Did she just hit me? This is not done!

"Think for a thousand times before touching me! Suar!"
(Think for a thousand times before touching me! Pig!)

She called me a 'Suar'??????? Seriously?? Now she'll pay for it. I immediately jumped up doing my backflip and stood in front of her. She turned around to leave when I started speaking.

"Oh hello! Whoever you are! You are not allowed in the field! That's what I was here to tell you about!"

I said.. being proud of my English as for the first time it came out so beautifully!
She turned around and folded her hands.

"And who are you to decide that?"

I kept my hands on my waist.

"The football captain!"

I said. Pride was dripping from my voice

"Oh is it?"

"Yes!"

"So i didn't know that the football captain was superior to the football coach himself?"

Wait what?

"Listen mister! I don't know who you are and i don't even wanna know! But i may inform you that any students who are in the team for Inter IIT are permitted to use the field for their practice! And for your kind information! I am in the team!"

My mouth hung open! I didn't know all of these? She simply turned around and left the place leaving me alone! No girl has ever treated me like that! And how can she be a part of my team? I need to talk with the coach!
I went back to my mates.

"Kaha tha na! Nahi ho paayga! Shurwat mein hi mukka khaa Gaya!"
(Told you so! You won't be able to! Got a punch at the first meet!)

"Aur gaali bhi!"
(And swearing too!)

They both laughed at me! You'll pay for this Kiara! You don't know me!
I immediately went to my coach.
I spotted him with my other team mates who were instructed by sir. I went near him.

"Kaho Yash!"
(Tell Yash!)

"Sir aapne ek naye player ko recruit Kiya hai?"
(Sir.. did you recruit a new player?)

"Haan, her name is Kiara! She's too good at this sport! Aur tum bhi keh rahe the na ki Pankaj thik se khel nahi paa Raha hai! Toh risk kyu Lena Inter IIT mein? Upar se samriddhi ko bhi ek partner mil jaaygi.. bechari larko ke beech akeli larki hai..!"
(Yes.. her name is Kiara! She's too good at this sport. And you were only saying that Pankaj is not giving his efforts! Then why to take risks in this Inter IIT? And Samriddhi will also get a partner! In this team she's the only girl!)

"But sir.. aise hi kisiko bhi?"
(But sir.. why to recruit anyone?)

"Tumko bhi maine hi choose Kara Yash yeh yaad rakhna! Kiara larki hai.. lekin usne jazba bilkul tumhari tarah hai! Ekbaar usko khelte hue dekho! Pata chal jaayga!"
(I chose you too Yash! Do remember that! Kiara is a girl.. but she has that potential which I see in you! Just look at her once while playing! You will get to know it!)

The coach left! I stormed off to run. If she's too good at it then I can't do anything! But I can ruin her whole day of course! I smirked at my thoughts.
.
After I was done with my practice, i came to my sports bag and took the water bottle out of it. I opened it and poured it all over me. Girls started cheering for me. I smirked. I had this charm on everyone. They love throwing themselves on me. I love having them on me. Soon Samarth came towards me.

"You won't believe it! Bhai Kiara humare team mein hai! Soch Yash ki kya haal hogi abh!"
(You won't believe it! Bro Kiara is in our team! Just think about what Yash will go through!)

Both the Sams laughed at it. I hate that thought. How dare she ignore me!
Immediately I packed my stuff and left from there! While I could still hear them laughing. She has the guts to ignore me? Yash Rathore?? She has chosen the wrong boy to mess up with! Now she'll see what I am upto! She can't just inferior me just like that! Oh wait! What if she is doing all this purposely? You know? Getting my attention! So that I come back to her? Oh no no no Ms Kiara! You've got the wrong boy! I know your intentions! I won't fall in your trap!
I knew one thing!
That...
I so hate her!!!!
I can never like such a girl!
How dare she punch me?
I hate her!!!
.
.
.
TBC
DO VOTE AND REVIEW!
So how was the chapter?
What are your views regarding this one?
How was their first meet ka Tashan? 🐰👀
Do let me know in the comments section what are your views!