Are you happy?

Back to day 1....
Back to the day where I lost everything...
Haahhh...
Only I know how I have passed all these years....

Three years have passed since that trip...
When I went back home.. I was getting constant messages from Yash, samriddhi and Samarth. I didn't wanna reply to them so I switched off my phone.

After calming my mind, when I went back to college... Fate again...
No matter how much I tried ignoring Yash... He always used to come in front of me to ask forgiveness and I always had to give a rude reply!
My heart used to break every time I saw his eyes....

I was so confident with my destiny. I was so confident that Yash wouldn't fall for me again because I will make myself so bad, so irritating and annoying! That he would hate me!
But it turns out, handling me, handling my temper and all... Made him fall for me... Why god why? Why did you do this again knowing that we will never be together!!!

I even resigned from the college football team as well as from the singing team. Yash thought that I did it because of him... He was right... I didn't want him to feel more pain! If I were in the team... His game will be affected his singing will be affected... And i don't want that...

I came into that field because that was the only thing that made me feel I was close to Yash...
Coming to this college.. brought me even close to him... But... Destiny...
I hate you destiny!!!

At our convocation, I was there wearing the trencher cap. My eyes filled up.
After the ceremony...
We all were having a group chat... My brother saw Yash... His mother saw me.... I looked down and told my brother to calm himself down...
Yash was confused.
When everyone was departing... He pulled me down a corner, without anyone's notice. I was shocked but what he said made me even more shocked.
He had asked me... "Can I hug you for once?"
I don't know what happened to me but I gave in... I had never hugged anyone else apart from my family... And this was the first time I was hugging Yash... And then he whispered something into my ears.
"I know you have feelings for me too.... There's something which is stopping you from accepting my proposal... And I know it... Trust me Kiara... If there's something, I will figure it out and sort it out! I know this is not destiny's plan... Otherwise you wouldn't have given me the permission to hug you nor have you worn the bracelet after all this time!"
Then it struck me. He had noticed it. He parted from me and smiled making me stand like a statue there. He held my hand and brought it near his face and started looking at our intertwined hands.
"Soon I'll hold your hand with all my rights in front of everyone! Now that I have got to know you feel the same for me... I won't stop fighting for us!"
Before I could say anything my phone rang and it was my mom.
"Now I am letting you go... Soon I'll never ever leave your hand!"

I still remember that day.
I know it will never happen! He can't fight with destiny! I couldn't! He can't! 

"Kiara.. have you seen my phone somewhere?"

That's Anshi... With whom I am staying in a flat together. In the city where I am working in a company. I passed her the phone and she threw me a kiss. She's a thing I am telling you. So such is life....
Wish you were here Yash. Wish I could see you... Now....
It's been 3 months now.. since our convocation.
Soon I got a call from mom. She had called me back.
.
.
.
I reached my hometown, it felt like everyone was celebrating...
I reached my house and stepped in front of the door which was open.. I saw my mom rushing from one end to another.. as usual... I sighed and kept my belongings at the front door and entered....

I hugged mom making her flinch hard. I parted and gave her a glass of water. She was breathing heavily.
Uh-oh..
I know what's coming up...
Before I could react she hit me on my arm.

"Koto baar bolbo erom bhabe bhoy na khawate!!"
(How many times do I have to tell you not to scare me?)

I laughed and hugged her again.

"I missed you.."

"I missed you too baccha!"

She smiled and kissed my face.

"So... Ki hoeche? Eto rush kiser?"
(So.. what's it? Why the rush?)

She sighed...

"Horbori te toke toh bolai hoyni... Khub bhalo somoy eschis! Tor dadar somporko thik hoegeche... Woh Hindi mein kya bolte ho.. rishta! Toh otar e rush... Kalke meyer bari aasbe... Ashirvaadi er jonno... Taai eto rush! Bujhli amar putul!"

(Couldn't inform you bcoz of the rush... You've come at the right time!Your brother's relationship is being fixed... What's it called in Hindi? Yeah 'rishta'... So that's why... Tomorrow the girl's family will come for the blessings ritual... That's the reason for the rush... Got it my doll?)

I smiled and nodded....
It was expected...
I sighed and went up to my room only to find it covered with some store things. I smiled..
It's okay... My room is now a store room... Completely fine. Let me make some space for my bed. Gonna sleep on the floor!!
Ohkay so let's wait for tomorrow.

While arranging my stuff I got the same box I hid from my family...
It had all those memories I had with Yash. The plushie he gave me, the unsent letters I wrote for him... The letters we used to exchange... The diary which is filled with our photographs.... That was a golden period....

I sighed and kept it hidden. I don't want to get emotional right now.

"So you're happy with not telling the truth to Yash?"
.
.
.
TBC
DO VOTE AND REVIEW