Confused Kiara

"ahm ahm!"

Soon we were disrupted with the most fake coughs ever. We turned around only to find Samriddhi and Samarth having their teasing smiles. I guess Kiara sensed their intentions so she went and punched Samarth, and to samriddhi she twisted her ears. I covered my mouth with my palms while samarth came near me holding her stomach. I felt sorry for him. I tried helping him but he denied it already!

"Bari hasi aa rahi hai na! Bhaar mein jaao tum dono!"
(Having a lot of fun right? Go to hell you both!)

Saying this she went to the other side, while both of them came near me.

"Jo bhi bol... Chun chun ke sabse toughest larki se Dil lagaya hai tune!"
(Say whatever you wanna say... You've liked the toughest girl present on this planet!)

Samridhi said rubbing her ear.

"Issi, issi wajah se dono maar khaaye ho! Kaha na humare beech kuch nahi hai!"
(This, this is the exact reason you got beaten! Told you that we have nothing in between!)

I nodded in disbelief while I ran after Kiara because she had my camera.
.
.
We decided to book ola bikes so that we could roam freely! Again! Kiara decided to ride one bike having Samriddhi behind her leaving me and Samarth with one bike! Trust me now samarth was hating Kiara.

"Main bata Raha hu uss Kiara ke wajah se meri love story aage nahi barhegi!"
(I am telling you, my love story won't go far because of her!)

I laughed following her bike. She took the lead to make us visit each and every place because she had visited here many times and she now remembers every road! She looked so good riding a bike, she looked exactly like my girl! Again Yash? I mentally facepalmed myself and laughed at it.

"Usne tujhe paagal hi bana Diya hai pura!"
(You've gone crazy for her!)

I laughed more at the sentence!
.
As I was following her, she finally stopped at a location which had so many bikes parked. We both parked our bikes, and waited for Kiara. She came and told us to follow her. As we did, we reached a ghat. It was so divine. We went during the sunset, the orange rays were on the holy water and it looked so great.

"This is Assi Ghat!"

She said. We four sat on the stairs and soon the place was filled with people.

"Ganga aarti shuru hone wali hai just!"
(The Ganga Aarti will start soon!)

She said.

"Accha Kiara... Aage ka kya plan hai?"
(Kiara.. what's the next plan?)

Samarth asked.

"Kal VT temple mein Puja dene jaayenge, phir waha se ghat aayenge boating karne!"
(Will go to the VT temple tomorrow for the Puja, and then we'll go boating!)

She said while Samarth looked at me!

"Yaar agar isne sab plan karke hi rakha hai then shayad mujhe propose aaj hi karna parega.. kyuki phir isne time hi nahi rakha hai aur!"
(Bro if she has planned everything then maybe I have to propose to her today only... Else I won't get time!)

I nodded!
Kiara didn't know about our plan because of which she was behaving like that and Samarth strictly denied me to involve her in this plan because he knew she would ruin it! I don't know why he would feel that!

Soon the Ganga Aarti started and we all stood up. It was really divine. The way the pandits did the Aarti was mesmerizing.

 The way the pandits did the Aarti was mesmerizing

I looked at Kiara who was looking at the Aarti. Her eyes were filled with tears? Why? Why is she emotional? I know it's overwhelming but not to the "making Kiara cry" level! I wonder what happened.

After it ended, samarth asked Kiara.

"Kiara woh hume thoda zaruri kaam hai toh hum kuch der mein aa rahe hai okay!"
(Kiara we have some urgent work, will be back soon!)

Saying this me and Samarth were about to leave while Kiara stopped us.

"Ruko"
(Wait)

We turned around

"Kya kaam hai? Aur kaha jaana hai?"
(What's the work? And where you need to go?)

Without thinking twice, Samarth showed his pinky finger while I looked at him shockingly. He shrugged me to do the same so I also did it with an embarassing look! Kiara nodded while we escaped from there.
.
.
It took us hours to finally plan everything and as we reached the ghat. We saw both the ladies standing there with their hands on their waist.

"Hume toh pata hi nahi tha ki 1 number karne ke liye 2 ghanta lagta hai!"
(We didn't know that to pee one needs 2 hours!)

Kiara said while samriddhi laughed.
We both sighed.

"Aate waqt hume ek jagah mili, hum waha jaake khana khayenge chalo!"
(We found a place while on our way back! We will eat there!)

"But khaane ka place maine decide karke rakha hai!"
(But I have already decided the place for dinner!)

"Waha kal jaayenge chipmunk! Abh chalo hmare saath!"
(We'll go there tomorrow chipmunk! Now come with us!)

Saying this i winked at Samarth, while he took samriddhi with him on a bike and I took Kiara. Honestly I was the one fighting fire! What else I have to do for a friend!
She was adamant on not sitting behind me, but had no options left now. She sat behind me, and we left for the place we decided. I could see her irritated face from the rear mirror while I was enjoying it!

As we reached the place, it made both the girls stand in shock. Samarth forwarded a hand towards Samriddhi.

"Chale?"
(Let's go?)

Samriddhi blushingly took his hand while Kiara gave me a confused look! I know why you're having confusions but I am not the right one to reveal it!
We sat down for the dinner and ordered as per our needs. It was samarth's idea to have the dinner atleast with a happy mood. In case he gets rejected then no one would like to have food, so this. A nice plan though!
.
.
.
TBC
DO VOTE AND REVIEW