Planning

It has been five freaking days of her ignoring me completely! She makes me feel like I am some kind of a monster! The moment she sees me she runs away. And that's killing me!!
That day at the library, when we were  cleaning the shelves, she looked at me and immediately left the place. The next day in the classes, then whenever she hung out with samriddhi and bumped into me accidentally, she escaped the place with the speed of light leaving me and my group dumbfounded! Then during football practice, during the singing sessions!

SHE IS IGNORING ME TOTALLYYY!!!!! AND THIS IS NOT BEARABLE FOR ME!!!

"But why?"

I looked at Sam and gave him the same look I have been giving him all these days! Trust me! Whenever she runs ignoring me, he's the first one saying 'yash, tujhe kyu itni takleef ho Rahi hai?' i so want to punch his face all the time!!

(Yash why are you so bothered with it?)

He started laughing after looking at my face.

"Accha accha ohkay ohkay, main aur nahi cherunga tujhe! Accha sunn tujhse ek important baat karni hai!"
(Ohkay ohkay chill chill, I'll not tease you anymore! Wanna have some important talks!)

Samarth and "important " normally don't come in the same sentence. When he's saying that, it means something is damn serious!

I sat with him and he started smiling. Is something related to Samriddhi?

"Uhm.. dekh tujhe toh pata hi hai... Toh main soch Raha hu usse batane ka!"
(Uhmm.. look.. you know it already... So I am thinking of confessing to her!)

I jumped in happiness!

"Woah! Iska matlab you're planning to propose to her?"
(Woah! Does that mean you're planning to propose to her?)

He nodded blushingly!

"Ahaa mera Bhai aur laaj sharam! Shobhaa nahi deti broo!"
(Ahaa.. my bro and blush shy! Don't go together!)

I started laughing loudly, and stopped immediately after getting hit by a pillow!

"Accha ohkay.. bata kaise plan kar rha aur main isme kya kar sakta hu?"
(Ohkay.. now tell me how you are planning to do that and how can I help you?)

He thought for a while and then started speaking.

"Main ek chota sa trip plan kar Raha tha! Waha pe I want to propose to her, aur... Main chahta hu ki tu bhi chal humare saath... Kyuki shayad mere saath akele jaana woh prefer nahi karegi!"
(I am planning a small trip! Where I want to propose to her and... I want you to come with us.. because maybe she won't prefer to come with me alone!)

I nodded.

"Haan bro thik hai I won't have any problem third wheeling there!"

I started laughing and then started teasing him!
.
It took us a whole day to plan for the trip. Samriddhi is someone who loves to travel, not bothered with the destination, she believes in the journey so we prefered to make it a surprise trip for her!
After surfing through the internet, gathering informations from Google as well as from our parents, we finally decided to visit......
Varanasi...
Yeah... Same thought came in my mind... Why Varanasi? No fun! But it was a dream destination to Samriddhi which Samarth remembered at the last moment and it was finalised! Not before me beating the hell out of him!
Simply wasting a lot of time!

So it was decided..
Varanasi it was...
A boring trip it would be for me..
But anything for Samarth and Samriddhi... They both would be a great couple together!
Now the time was to inform Samriddhi.
.
.
It was late evening, we were just roaming here and there just wasting our time. Here Sam was poking me to bring up the topic while I was doing the same with him.
I guess samriddhi noticed it.

"Kuch kehna hai tum dono ko? Kabh tak aise ek dusre ko poke karte rahoge? Kuch kehna hai toh kaho!"
(Wanna say something? How long will you continue to poke each other? Say if you wanna say something!)

We both shared a look and then looked at her. Samarth coughed.

"Uhm woh.. Yash ko kuch kehna tha tumse!"
(Uhm.. actually... Yash wanted to say something!)

And backed off while I looked at him with an expressing of 'i am gonna kill you right now!'

"Kaho Yash!"
(Tell Yash!)

C'mon Yash you can do it! Why are you so afraid? It's not like you're gonna propose to her! Nor she's gonna thrash you up right now after bringing up the topic of a trip! I gulped and started..

"ActuallySamarthektripplankarrhathaaurchahtahaikitumbhichalohumaresaath!"
(ActuallySamarthwasplanningatripandhewantsthatyoualsocomewithus)

Both the Sams gave a dumb look. Which was clear that they didn't understand what I said. I wiped off the sweat that had formed and again started after taking a deep breath.

"Actually Samarth ek trip plan kar rha tha aur chahta hai ki tum bhi chalo humare saath!"
(Actually Samarth was planning a trip and he wants you to come with us too!)

For some time she looked at us seriously and then said...

"Haa toh isme itna darrne ka kya hai... Chal lungi waise bhi mujhe ghumna bohot pasand hai... Waise hum jaa kaha rahe hai?"
(Yeah what's there to get scared of? Will go with you two and you know that I love to travel... Btw where are we going?)

"Varanasi!"

He answered just after she completed the sentence. Making her squeal in happiness she hugged us both.

"Yess finally!!! Finally main Varanasi jaaungi! Waise tum dono ko kya ho gaya? Achanak tum dono ka man hua waha jaaneka... Tumhe toh woh jagah pasand nahi na!"
(Yess finally! Finally I would be able to visit Varanasi! Btw what happened to you both? Why you wanna go there all of a sudden? You don't like that place at all!)

"Jab larki pasand aa jaati h toh uski behuda pasand bhi acchi lagti hai!"

I said whispering getting a slap from Samarth while he started laughing nervously.

"Arre Maine uske baare mein research Kiya and I liked it alot so abh mujhe jaana hai.. tum chal rhi ho na?"
(Uhm.. I actually researched a lot for the place and now it has gained my interest so I wanna go now... What abt you? You are coming right?)

She looked at us with a 'are you serious look?'

"Ofcourse main aa rhi hu you two idiots but..."
(Ofcourse I am coming you two idiots but...)

"But?"

We both said at the same time...
.
.
.
TBC
DO VOTE AND REVIEW