I am in love

After completing the boat ride, we all went to sit near the ghats. It was strange that Kiara handled her saree really well!! Given the fact she's wearing it for the first time! The thing that surprised me was that Kiara was really well prepared for every circumstance. Let me rephrase that.. for every girl's circumstance! Something like, feeling hot due to long open hair, she's providing with the bands, clutcher? And believe me she's not even carrying a purse! It's all in her hand like accessories! That's quite impressive!

I looked at her who was sitting just beside me. Looking at the stars. Samriddhi and Samarth were busy with their own cozy time... But over here, we both were stargazing! She was gazing, I was gazing at her! She looks so good. The amount of purity her face holds! Is incomparable!

The calmness on her face reminds me of the serene white mountains. Slowly the wind is blowing, her hair dancing with the waves of air. Her experiencing all these with her closed eyes. This feeling is surreal! This... Is great! And this is true...
I have developed feelings for her ...
I am in love with her....
Suddenly she opened her eyes and looked straight towards the river. I also averted my gaze to not get caught. She started humming. The tone was familiar to me... It's that song of the movie "Raaz"...
"Raaz aankhein teri.."
It's one of my favourite songs!
As she ended the hum I was about to begin but she started with a different line which had the same tune but it was a Bengali verse.

"Kikore bolbo tomay... Ashole mon.. ki je chaay... Keno shey paaliye baray... Tomar theke..."

(How do I say this to you... What does the heart really want.. Why does it run away always... From you?)

I don't know what got into me but I started the Hindi verse...

"Kuch kaho na suno... Paas mere raho... Yeh Ishq ki kaisi hai yeh gehraiyaan...."

(Don't say anything, don't listen, stay close to me, what are these depths of love?)

She looked at me as I sang, and she started again after i finished...

"Tumi jaante paaroni... Koto golpo pore jaay... Tumi chinte paroni amake haay..."

(You couldn't know... How many stories are left to read.. you couldn't recognise me..)

"Kikore bolbo tomay, ashole mon ki je chaay.."

(How do I say this to you... What does this heart really want?)

I started again...

"Sunn Raha dil teri khamoshiyan!"

(The heart is listening to your silence!)

A lone tear fell from her eyes.

"Jeene ka tu sahara tu hi roshni.."

(You are the only support to live, you are the light)

"Tobu aamar.. phire aashar.. shotti nei upaay.."

(But there is no way for me to come back)

"Hum juda ho jaaye Aisa.. mumkin nahi.."

(It's not possible for us to be separated)

"Kikore bolbo tomay.. ashole mon ki je chaay!"

(How do I say this to you, what does the heart really want?)

"Paas ho.. toh dur hai tanhaiyaan!"

(If you are near, loneliness is far away!)

Again a lone tear fell from her eyes. Why is she crying singing a song? She's not so sensitive who would cry singing a song.. and this song is not much relatable to her? But the Bengali verse? Yash.. you have to learn Bengali now... To understand Kiara! It's such a beautiful language though!

Slowly my hand moved towards her face and i cupped it. She looked at me flinching. I wiped the tears from her face.

"Kya hua Kiara? Aansu?"
(What happened Kiara? Tears?)

She hesitated and suddenly stood up.

"I think hume chalna chahiye!"
(I think we should leave!)

She went near samriddhi and dragged her up.
Samarth came near me.

"Yaar yeh Kiara mere kabab mein haddi banne kyu chali aati hai har baar?"
(Bro why does this Kiara always come in between us?)

I didn't reply to him.

"Kya soch Raha hai bro?"
(What are you thinking bro?)

"Kiara ka kuch toh secret hai.... Woh jaisi hai na sabke saamne... Kuch toh hai jo woh bohot zyada hi chupa ke chal rhi... Jo dikha rhi hai sabko woh actual mein woh nahi hai!"
(Kiara had some secret... The way she is in front of us... Something's there which she is hiding precisely... The is showcasing us her personality.. shes not that actually!)

"Haan.. Kiara actual mein ek bhoot hai aur main uska Bhai jo tujhe abhi Vash mein karne aaye hai! Kya jo tu dimaag lagane laga hai na ki kya batau... Yaha se chal varna dimaag aur kharap hoga!"
(Yeah.. Kiara is a ghost in real life and I am her brother who has come here to hypnotise you! Why are you making your brain work so much? Let's leave from her else you'll be completely mad!)

I looked at him with a look of ... "Are you seriously serious?"

"Chal zyada look mat de!"
(Let's leave don't give me a look!)

I went with him and started the bike, Kiara sat behind me.
On the road, in between I was stealing glances towards her from the rear mirror. She was silent.
As we reached the hotel I stopped her from going holding her hand.

"Tumlog jaao.. mujhe kuch kaam hai..."
(You both go we are joining!)

They gave me a smirk and left.

"Kya hua?"
(What happened?)

I didn't say anything and took her to the terrace.

"Yash kya kar rahe ho? Kal jaana hai mujhe..."
(Yash what are you doing? I have to leave tomorrow!)

"Hum sab ko jaana hai!"
(We all have to leave!)

She sighed. She looked as if she is anxious with me over here.

"Kiara? Tum theek ho na? Darr kyu Rahi ho? Ms Kiara ke aise din aa Gaye ki Yash Rathore se Darr Rahi hai?"
(Kiara! Are you okay? Why are you scared? Don't tell me Ms Kiara is now fearing Yash Rathore?)

"Nahi! Aisa kuch nahi hai! Dimaag ko thik Karo! Main nahi darrti tumse! Tumhe mujhse Darna chahiye!"
(No! There's nothing as such! Cure your brain! I am not scared of you! You should be scared of me!)

"Han.. main darta hu tumse.. kyuki Darr bhi toh ussise lagta hai na... Jisse pyar ho..."
(Yeah.. I am scared of you... Because on eis scared of someone with whom they are in love with..)

I said and she looked at me with those big eyes filled with shock.
.
.
.
TBC
DO VOTE AND REVIEW