Spardha - The Fest

It was so fast! Everything! The fact that Kiara left my team! I had to search for another singer! But didn't get one! Which is when Sir came to me saying that Kiara will lead the team I am competing with and in my team Ruhi has come. It's really good to practice with your girlfriend! I have no problems with it! And she's a marvelous singer! As long as She is with me no one can beat me in this fest.
I went to watch other programmes which was held before our competitions. I was eating chocolates with Ruhi and Sam while Samriddhi was with Kiara. According to her, Kiara liked to be alone but she felt bad seeing her roommate alone. So she was with her.

"Kiara, chal na Sam log ke saath khaate hai.. idhar alag se accha nahi lagta!"
(Kiara, come let's go and eat with Sam and others.. coming here aside alone doesn't feel right!)

"Dekho Samriddhi, tumhe jaana hai tum jaao main tumhe rok ke nahi rakhi hu! Tum apne choice se idhar ho! Main uss ajeeb Yash ko seh nahi sakti! So tum hi jaao!"
(Look Samridhi, you want to go you can go I am not stopping you! You are here with your own choice! I can't tolerate that weird Yash! So you go!)

I heard that! How can she address me as a weirdo?
I immediately went to them.

"Ajeeb hogi tu! Bloody suari!"
(You might be weird! Bloody piggy!)

"Suari? What's that?"
(Piggy? What's that?)

"Female suar!"
(Female pig!)

She fumed.

"Toh tum gadhe!"
(Then you're donkey!)

"Tum gadhi!"
(You Jennet!)

"Tum ullu ke patthe!"
(You idiot!)

"Tum ullu ki patthi!"
(You idiot!)

"You dog!"

"You female doggy!"

"You karela!"

"You female kareli!"

"You neem ka achar!"

"You neem ka ice cream!"

"You nithalla!"

"You-----"

I couldn't speak more as Sam came and covered my lips with his palms while Samriddhi did the same to Kiara!

"Guys stop it!!! Kitna gaali bakoge ek dusre ko???"
(Guys stop it!!! How much will you both swear at each other?)

Samriddhi said.

"Han aur nahi toh kya Kiara! Aur 6 gaali add kar diya tumne iske diary mein! Thoda toh rehm karo!"
(Yes or what Kiara! You added more 6 slangs to the diary! Atleast mercy on him!)

I yelled with that closed mouth while Kiara fumed again and removed Samriddhi's hand from her mouth.

"Rehm? Aur ispe? Ispe toh taras bhi nahi aayga! Lyrics chor kahika!! Apne suar ko bolo yeh sab! Mujhe mat bolne aao! Muh woh hi lagne aaya tha! Main toh chup chap side mein baithke khaa Rahi thi!"
(Mercy? On him? No one will even pity on him! Lyrics thief!! Tell your pig all these! Not me! He only came to swear me! I was sitting quietly at a side and eating!)

I removed Samarth's hand from my lips and said.

"Aahahaaa!! Maine hi toh sab kuch Kara na! Mujhe weird bhi maine hi kaha hoga right?"
(Wowwww!!! I have only done everything! Calling myself weird right?)

"Han toh? Weird ko weird nahi bolungi toh kya good bolungi?"
(Yes so? I would call a weird person weird and not good!)

"Main? Aur weird? Weird hogi tum!"
(Me? And weird? You will be weird!)