Jealous?

I might say, it wasn't hard for our team to beat IIT Roorkee, IIT KGP, IIT Delhi, and lastly IIT Varanasi in the last four football matches. We are already up for the finals of the match. And trust me, i don't believe it when I am saying that, Kiara, was so different during all the four games. She was not the Kiara who was in the practice trying to defame me! She was a true sportsperson here. All that mattered to her was the team and the win. She did as I instructed and didn't even argue with me. Like a good teammate. That was hard core shocking for both me and my teammates as they have also seen her during the practice matches. I fear what she is up to to now. Or what if all this was a plan to trap me? You know, some kind of black magic or something. Yeah I may tell you, she's a bong girl. Who are famous for their black magic skills. I don't know how much of a fact it's true but i kinda believe it when it comes to her.
I was now getting ready for the lawn party our team has organised for the continuous wins. I don't believe it when I am saying this but, I think I should thank Kiara somewhere for at least playing a sport and correcting me wherever possible.
I wore a white shirt with a brown jacket and toned jeans. I didn't have girls on my team and the girls I have don't die on me so this look is good! Simple and minimal. If any girl comes, my looks are enough to kill them. I went down and saw everyone was already with one beer bottle and snacks.

"Wow, mere Bina hi start ho gaya, kaisi respect hai na captain ki!"
(Wow, started without me being a part? What a tremendous respect to show your team captain!)

I said faking my tone when Samriddhi came up to me and circled her hand around my shoulder.

"Respect toh pehle hi Kiara ne utaar di hai bechare ki, kya yaar tumlog jitna bhi respect bacha hai Kam se Kam woh toh mat utaro!"
(Kiara had already taken off your respect, what are you guys, at least don't take off the remaining respect he has!)

She said and everyone laughed. Nice one. I can't help it, and can't change it anyways. Today I am not in a mood to fight or something, I just want to enjoy it! I took one beer bottle and opened it with my jaw and had it inside my mouth.
I looked everywhere, there was no Kiara. One girl in the party, Samriddhi. Where's she?

"You guys enjoy, I'll be back!"

I said and went around the campus to find her. As if I'll find her like this without knowing her whereabouts and calling her. Why am I this dumb? Let me call her. No! When I call her, she will think that I am now into her. No no I can't let it happen! Let me search her without a single noise. I went to the basketball court, no one was there. Wait, there's a tournament still going on! The tennis, sorry table tennis one right! She might be there.
I went to the hall where it was organised and there she is. But wait, who's she with? As I moved closer, I saw a black haired boy standing beside her scratching his neck. That's a sign that the boy likes her. Why is she not getting it? And in the first place, she doesn't like boys then why is she with him?
'she doesn't like boys or she just doesn't like you?'
My heart asked. Silence is the best answer. I moved even closer and stood behind them without making my moves.

"So tumhe sirf football khelna pasand hai?"
(So you only like to play football?)

The boy asked Kiara.

"Nahi, baaki sports mein bhi interest hai, football chorke TT is my second favourite sport!"
(No, i like other sports too! Besides TT is my second favourite sport!)

She replied. Oh my god... Did she just talk politely? How's that possible! Sweetness was dripping from her voice. Anyone could have diabetes. Okay, for me, arrogant, rude, sarcastic, savage, jerk, blockhead! And for others, sweet, charming, lovable? You wait, Kiara! I'll show you! But wait, am I being jealous? But why? I don't even like her! I can't stand her. Why am I behaving like this?
I was about to leave when I saw both of them approaching the TT table which was vacant. I grasped the beer bottle tightly. And followed them. They were playing and giggling.
She can laugh? She can giggle? But not with me and with another boy? Why am I being a jerk? It's her life her choice. Why am I wishing it was me? Ugghhhh!!!! You're already high Yash! Leave this place ASAP. I was about to leave when I heard.

"Arre kuch nahi hua hai!"
(Hey, nothing's happened!)

I turned around and saw that the boy had held Kiara's hand and was rubbing the skin. Boys will be boys. I immediately went near them and held Kiara's hand tightly to which both of them looked at me shockingly. She twitched her eyebrows at me and tried to free her hand from my grip but couldn't. I smiled sarcastically at her and said.

"Well I didn't know that you can flirt too!"

She gave me the same look.

"Well I might be lying if I say that I didn't expect you to stalk me!"

She smiled again and freed her hand from my grip.

"Chal Riteish, kal milte hai! Match ke baad!"
(Okay Riteish, let's meet tomorrow after the match!)

She said and left the place while the boy gave me a stern look and left to his side. I fumed and started leaving the hall. I was not far away from Kiara who was walking in front of me. I ran up to her and started walking sideways.
She didn't say anything. I was now matching paces with her. To which she suddenly stopped. I guess she noticed that i was matching paces with her.
But rather said something that shook me from within!

"Were you jealous, captain?"
.
.
.
TBC
DO VOTE AND REVIEW