She Helped me?

I went up on the stage as my name was called.
As it was planned, I'll start singing and in the middle of the performance Ruhi will make an entry with her verse. I know my plans are always best! This will look effective as well as creative! The audience will vote for us only! I am confident in that.
I took my Guitar and started playing it.

"Do lafz ki hai baat ek hi hai
Kyon darmiyan fir ruki ruki
Kah bhi na paayen, rah bhi na paayen
Kyon be-wajah hai ye bebasi
Tum me hum hain, hum me tum ho
Tum se hum hain, humse tum ho
Qismato se milte hai do dil yahan

Har kisi ko nahi milta
Yahaan pyaar zindagi me x (2)
Khush-nasib hai hum jinko hai milee
Ye bahar zindagi me
Har kisi ko nahi milta
Yahan pyar zindagi me

Pyar na ho to zindagi kya hai
Yaar na ho to bandigi kya hai"

Why do I feel it's not Ruhi and....
I turned to my side and saw Kiara standing beside me with her guitar. What's she doing here? She string another chord of her guitar and started singing.. what's going on?

"Pyar na ho to zindagi kya hai
Yaar na ho to bandigi kya hai
Tujh se hi har khushi hai
Tere dam se aashiqi hai jaan le"

I looked at samriddhi who was pleading me to continue while I looked at Kiara who was already looking at me.

"Mil jayein hum to
Mil jaayein hum to..
sab kucch sahi ha
Sab kuch sahi ha..
Phir is tarah kyon
Phir is tarah kyon
hai ajnabi
Tum me hum hain, hum me tum ho
Tum se hum hain, humse tum ho
Qismato se milte hai do dil yahan

Har kisi ko
Har kisi ko...
nahi milta
Yahaan pyaar zindagi me x (2)

I opened my eyes and saw the audience were clapping and hooting for me. I turned to my side and saw Kiara had left already. At last she showed her true intentions! She just wanted to be close to me! Nothing else.
I ran from the stage and spotted Kiara. I immediately went near her and pulled her by grabbing her arm she winced.

"Aakhir kaar sacchai bahar aa hi gayi huh? Obviously main itna handsome hu! Football captain hu! Singing acchi hai meri! Toh koi larko fidaa hogi hi! Tum bhi ho gyi! Bass tumhe pata nahi chal Raha tha ki mere kareeb kaise aaya jaaye! Hai na? Tabhi main Sochi ki main Jahan bhi jaau uss field mein tum kaise haazir ho jaati ho! Yeh sab tumhara hi plan tha na? Pehle attitude dikhana phir mere team se nikalna phir khud hi stage pe aana aur gaana gaana! I knew it! Tumhe popularity chahiye thi! Jo ki tumhe sirf milegi mere saath rehne mein! Tum jaisi larki aisi hi ho! Bloody slut!"
(At last the truth came out isn't it? Huh? Obviously, I am so handsome! The football captain! Good at singing! Any girl would love me! You also did! Just that you needed another unique reason to come close to me! Right? That's why I wonder why in every field I go you are already there! This was all your plan right? Firstly showing off your attitude then leaving my team and then coming on the stage to sing at me! I knew it! You just needed popularity which you could only get after being with me! I know all you girls! Bloody slut!)

I left her hand harshly and was about to leave when she said.

"Suar kahika! Khudko kitna importance deta hai! Narcissist!"
(Bloody pig! Gives himself too much of importance! Narcissist!)

You!!!! I turned around and saw she had already left!

"Yashhh!!!!"

I heard both the Sams panting after they came near me.

"Daur ke aane kaun bola bhai?"
(Who said to run?)

"Tu pehle woh sab chor! Kiara kaha hai?"
(You leave all these! Where's Kiara?)

"Jaha hona chahiye! Akeli hogi kahi pe! I am telling you she doesn't deserve friends!"
(Where she should be! She would be alone somewhere! I am telling you she doesn't deserve friends!)

They were about to speak when our coach announced the audience poll. And turns out to be I won the votes. I went on the stage proudly but before giving me the certificate, sir said.

"Audience has voted for both you and Kiara's team work! Where's she?"

"I don't know sir!"

I said as sir handed me the certificate. As soon as I went off the stage Samriddhi dragged me out of the crowd.

"Kya hai bey!!"
(What's up!!)

"Yaar Kiara kahi nahi mil Rahi!"
(Bro! Kiara is nowhere to be found!)

"So? Let her be na!"

"Yaar bro tu samjh kyu nahi Raha hai?"
(Broo why are you not understanding?)

"Abbey kya samjhu? Woh gumrah ki mujhe! Attitude dikhai aur turned out to be she's into me! That's why she did all these! Ruhi ko bhi usine kahi pe rakha hoga! You should search for ruhi instead!"
(Then what should I understand? She showed me attitude! And turns out to be she's into me! That's why she did all of these! She must've kidnapped Ruhi too! You should search for ruhi instead!)

Both the Sams looked at me with a confused look. They looked at each other and started beating up me!

"Hey hey hey! Kya kar rahe ho guys?"
(Hey hey hey! What are you doing guys?)

"Tu kitna self obsessed hai bey!"
(How much of a self obsessed are you!)

Samarth said.

"Narcissist kahike! Kuch pata toh hai nahi kya hua tha upar se itna bol Raha hai!"
(Bloody narcissist! Doesn't know anything and says I am the king!)

"Tu jab stage pe Gaya na! Do line gaaya hoga ki tabh pata chalta hai ki Ruhi is somewhere partying with her friends and she won't be coming! Aur hum sab soch mein aa gaye ki kya karna chahiye! Kaise manage kare! Tujhe bhi pata nahi yeh sab aur upar se kuch nahi Kiya jaaye toh Tera performance kharap ho jaayga!"
(When you got into the stage! You must've sang two lines when we got to know that Ruhi is somewhere partying with her friends and she won't be coming! And we all started thinking what should we do! How to manage? Because you also don't know about it and if we don't do anything then your performance will be ruined!)

Samriddhi said.

"Aur tabh hum sab ki nazar Kiara pe parhi jo humare peeche khari thi, jisne sab kuch sunn liya tha! And she ran away, the next moment we found her on the stage singing with you!"
(And then our sight fell on Kiara who stood behind us, who heard everything we said! And she ran away, the next moment we found her on the stage singing with you!)

Samarth said.
She helped me?
Oh no!
I've totally misunderstood everything and told her so much! I really am a narcissistic man!!!
.
.
.
TBC
DO VOTE AND REVIEW
.
So what do you think about this chapter?
Where Kiara?
Why did she help Yash all of a sudden?
Do let me know in the comments what your views are regarding this!