Peacocks

The trip was honestly boring! Kiara was busy with her book, and not at all paying attention to us. She was not even involved with our silly talks or games.

And when it came to sleeping, it was decided already that the girls will sleep on the down barths and we boys will be up there. But here Kiara decided otherwise, she decided to sleep on the upper Barth while leaving us to make the other decisions.

I mentally wanted to sleep on the next upper Barth beside Kiara, and even got a great excuse! I pushed samarth to sleep beside Samriddhi's Barth and I myself went up getting a lot of teasing! I looked at Kiara who was busy reading her book while I adjusted on my seat.

I lay on the seat facing towards her, observing every facial expression she gave while reading the book, it was really great watching it. I mentally smiled again. As I predicted that she would be looking over here i immediately closed my eyes. I could sense her annoyed look finding me here, I am seriously loving her reaction now! I don't know why! All of a sudden I am just loving every antics of her.
.
.
This morning when we reached the Varanasi junction, we found a lot of pujaris wearing the orange gowns rushing in and out of the station! Only me and Kiara were carrying the luggage, and mostly they were carried by Kiara. Every second this girl makes me speechless!
.
Soon we checked into the hotel, and trust me the hotel was awesome! It was mostly away from the main city, and surrounded with greenery mostly! I am proud of my research! Kiara was too impressed with the location and that was making me proud even more!

As it was already decided, girls in one room, boys in one! Trust me I am not even objecting to that idea! I am thankful that the rooms are opposite to each other!

As I went inside my room, Samarth immediately hugged me and teased me!

"Tu meri love story banane aaya hai ya khudka?"
(You came here to make my love story or your own?)

I smiled at it!

"Listen bro! There's no love story! I don't love her! It's just.. thodi acchi lagne lagi hai abh woh mujhe.. bass!"
(Listen bro! There's no love story! I don't love her! It's just.. she's kinda nice... I find her nice now.. that's it!)

"Ahaa.. sab samjhte hai hum!"
(Ahaa.. we understand everything!)

I smiled mentally and went to the washroom to freshen up!
After doing so I decided to head downstairs taking the greenery in.. with my camera!
.
I was taking pictures of the greenery, the birds, the rabbits.. trust me the hotel is enough to explore! Pure peace. While I focused on the other side, I found a figure standing in front of my camera! All of a sudden my thumb was pressed and the camera clicked a photo of her.

"Shit!"

I looked at the picture and it was one of the best pictures I got in my camera! A random photo of her. She turned at the right moment, as her hairs were flowing with the air and she looked directly at the camera! I smiled looking at it.

I looked at her, she immediately looked at the other side holding her phone, pretending to click pictures. I smiled and went near her.

"Phone on toh kar lijiye madam!"
(Atleast switch it on madam!)

She closed her eyes in embarrassment, and I found that too cute! I so wanted to click her photo with this expression but we were so close that she could hear the camera shutter! She turned towards me and looked towards the camera and then at her phone. I chuckled.

"Tum try karogi?"
(Wanna try?)

She looked at me as if I offered a 5 year old a huge fridge of chocolates who was now about to explode in happiness. She nodded, but maintained her attitude.

She took it from my hand after tugging her phone in her pocket, and started observing the camera. She was trying hard to find out how to click a photo and I was standing there chuckling at her cuteness. I nodded in disbelief and went near her.

I held her hand which was holding the camera and held her other hand from the back, we were too close now. Both our breaths hitched with the closeness. I could see her veins almost coming out of her neck. With lots of difficulties I ignored my feelings and showed her the exact button she needed to click a photo. And when she got it i immediately moved back.

I was feeling a bunch of emotions now. I took a deep breath, and again looked at her. She was doing the same. She wasn't clicking any photos now. Does she have the same feeling for me? I guess not.

Suddenly she jumped keeping her palm in her mouth and ran in a direction. I followed her and saw a peacock? Wow!!! There are two peacocks! And two peahens! Kiara slowly went near them and sat down capturing the photos in the camera.

She didn't care that her oversized tshirt was sweeping the road! She clicked the photo and stood up immediately. Slowly she went near them and the strange thing was, they were not getting scared from her and were accepting her invitations. She slowly crouched down to the peacock level and started patting him. I immediately took out my phone and captured the moment! She looks so good! After she came back, she had a big smile on her face. This made me smile.

"You know this is my first time watching a peacock in front of my eyes! Main bohot baar yaha aayi hu! But kabhi inke darshan nahi hue! Mujhe chorke sabko hote the! Lekin mujhe nahi! And Aaj! Oh my god this is so overwhelming! And I even touched them!! You're acknowledging the feeling right--"
(You know this is my first time watching a peacock in front of my eyes! I've come here many times! But never got to see then! Everyone could see them but not me! And today! Oh my god this is so overwhelming! And I even touched them!! You're acknowledging the feeling right--)

I guess she realised she was sharing her feelings, what she felt, for the first time, to someone whom she disliked! But I wanted to hear more from her! I wanted to hear what this silent girl wanted to say! It's true! She has quarrelled with me a lot! But she has never blurted her inside feelings! Emotional feelings! Not even to samriddhi! Because she doesn't trust anyone! I so want to win her trust! Please kanha help me!
.
.
.
TBC
DO VOTE AND REVIEW