I have always loved you...

Kiara's pov/-

When Yash took me to the terrace alone... I doubted that he would say something really horrifying to me.. which I don't want... I can sense him getting attracted to me.. with whatever he does... It's so obvious by his behaviour... But I don't want that...  I don't want him to fall for me.. again..
I can't let that happen....

"Mujhe tumse kehna tha ki..."
(I wanted to say to you that...)

No.. please don't be what I expected... He looked down and smiled. Oh no... Don't.. Yash.. please....

"I love---"

I slapped him out of my reflex. I can't hear those three words again, which was the cause of all these....
I am sorry Yash... But I can't get weak in front of you... I want to caress your cheek for my mistake but I can't... I gulped my pain when he looked back at me... His eyes had those tears... And an amount of realisation... I am sorry Yash... I have to do this...

"Bass.... Bohot ho gaya! Mujhe yeh sab bakwas nahi Sunni! Samjhe tum! Pyar? Mujhse? Main sirf nafrat ke layak hu! Samjhe tum!!!! Tum mujhse pyar kar hi nahi sakte! Yeh saari pattiyan dusri larkiyo ko pehnana mujhe nahi!"
(Stop.... Enough is enough! I don't wanna listen to all these rubbish! Got it! Love? Me? I only deserve hatred! Got it????? You can't love me! Yap all these in front of all other girls! Not me!)

I said that and after jerking his hand i left the terrace. I couldn't see the pain in his eyes... I can't... I didn't wanna give you this pain... It's for your good Yash... It's for you only ..  I should leave this place .. yeah right... I should... Go back to my hometown...I can't stay here... Atleast till the time Yash gets over these feelings... To hell with my college!

I went back to my room and lied down on the bed... Tears started flowing continuously from my eyes... All these years..  only I know how I have survived all of these... Only I know how I have survived without you Yash.... And I have to continue to do so... I am sorry Yash... This time I can't give you what you want... It's for your good...

I heard the washroom door unlocking, i immediately hid my face in the pillow.

"Bro?? Kiara?? Kya hua?? Ro kyu rhi hai?"
(Bro? Kiara? What happened?? Why are you crying?)

I stayed silent. She forced me a lot to tell the problem but I can't...I can't share this to anyone! I can't! Tears were not stopping!

"Bhai bata na kya hua hai.."
(Bro please tell what happened..)

I sniffed in the pillow and said..

"Meri kal train hai subah 4 baje... Ghar Jaa rhi hu yaha se seedha.. chuttiyan khulne ke waqt aaungi..."
(I have my train tomorrow at 4 a.m.... Have to return to home... After holidays are over I'll be back!)

I enacted as if I was asleep....
Suddenly we both heard a light knock on the door. Samriddhi answered it. She was whispering to someone. It may be Samarth. Obviously why would he be here.

Soon I got the fragrance of his perfume. Is he here? My breath hitched when I felt the part of the bed beside me getting heavy. He took my hand and placed on his lap. I felt some cold string hugging my wrist. Is.. did he give me a bracelet?

My breath hitched when I felt his lips on my palm. I can't control these tears anymore... They are flowing continuously. My heart is aching so much. I want to hug you Yash. I want to say to you that.. I have always loved you... But I can't....

His thumb caressed my palm for a while and soon I was missing his touch on my skin.
I turned on my bed a little to see both of them.

"Woh kal Jaa Rahi hai... Apne hometown... Subah 4 baje uska train hai... Tum chorne jaaoge na?"
(She's leaving tomorrow... For her hometown... Her train is at 4 a.m.... you'll be there for her right?)

I could see him nodding in a no. Ofcourse...it's for his good only.. why would he even want to come to drop me? I won't like that...

'how much will you lie to yourself Kiara?'

I can't..  this is the truth and I have to accept this. I don't deserve him. He deserves all happiness and by my presence he'll only be in pain. Last time I listened to my heart and it cost this much. But now! No! I can't let that happen again due to which everyone is suffering.
.
.
I had dark circles under my eyes, which I tried to hide with the help of my specks. My eyes were swollen. I hope no one notices. I took my bag and left the room after having one last glance of samriddhi. I left a letter on the table which would inform her about my disappearance.

I turned towards the door of the room where Yash was staying. Wish I could see you for one last time before leaving Yash. I looked at the bracelet which he had given me... It had the same unicorn which we both loved since childhood...I kissed it, I will miss you Yash. I sighed and left for the station.

It was quite early. But still there were many people on the platform. My train arrived on the right time. I turned around in the hope to see him. What are you even thinking Kiara? He must be sleeping now! Why would he come here to see you off? He denied that already!

I went inside the train and sat on a random seat. As it was last minute I couldn't wait for reservations. I cut a ticket for the local train and got on. I looked down at my bracelet again...
Wish you were here Yash...
I peeked out of the window of the train. There were actually many people. But my eyes stopped at one place, behind the pillar... It was Yash.. standing there quietly... Our eyes locked the moment I saw him.
I want to rush out of the train and hug him tightly. But I can't... I am sorry Yash.. I am sorry...
Our trance broke when the train started moving. Lone tear escaped from my eyes, as I broke the eye contact and looked other side.
Tears started flowing hard... I can't... Do this.... I have to do this... This is not what the destiny wants!
.
.
.
TBC
DO VOTE AND REVIEW