A shock?

I started packing for the trip. I took all my favourite sets of clothes and especially an Indian kurta for visiting temples. The same was with Samarth. He was feeling a lot of emotions altogether! Happiness, sad, excited, nervous, and what not! He's changed into a complete girl! He's having mood swings man!

Basically he's too nervous about the proposal. And about Samriddhi's but... I don't know either.. she said but and asked me to go away because the reason to the but was only been explained to Samarth! And i feel so fomo now!
I could only hear that Samriddhi's parents won't allow her for a trip with only boys in the group! So I am guessing maybe a girl is also coming with us or Kiara is coming with us... But the possibility of Kiara coming is less! So a random girl is coming! Which is not problematic for me until and unless she's staying away from me. I am only Kiara's guy!
I looked up immediately from the suitcase after realising what I said... Ughh man!! What has gotten into you? Not again! Forget Kiara! Forget Kiara! Forget Kiara!

"Yash packing ho gayi?"
(Yash are you done?)

I looked at Samarth who was standing with the suitcase near the door.
I nodded and went to him, after taking my suitcase.

"Yaar Yash merko Darr lag raha.. sab theek toh hoga na?"
(Yash bro.. I am having this fear... Would everything go according to the plan?)

"Trust me this is the 100th time you're asking me this... And I am telling you for the 101st time now! Everything will be fine! Now let's go! Or we will miss our train!"

He nodded while we got out of the hostel. The trip was planned yesterday and today we are going because there are only a few days left for our holidays to end and it was our great luck to finally have train seats reserved.
.
.
We were the first one to reach the station and started waiting for the girls. Trust me, I am not at all interested with the plus one samriddhi is having! It's just... C'mon man... Wish it was Kiara...
Again Yash?
You're mad completely!!

"Kiara?"

I turned towards Samarth and said..

"Tu bhi paagal ho Gaya hai kya?"
(Are you mad too?)

I asked while he grabbed my jaw and turned it towards the right. My jaw literally would have touched the floor till now if Samarth hadn't held it!
It was really Kiara. Samriddhi was carrying a bagpack, a suitcase and a handbag while Kiara only carried a bagpack like us boys... She was looking down on her phone following Samriddhi cutely holding her shirt. She looked cute as always, with her messy bun, and those glasses. She was wearing a normal oversized tshirt and cargo pants.

"Hey boys!"

Samriddhi greeted us and that's when her trance broke out from her phone and she looked at us. She was hell shocked looking at us, it was visible on her face. She stopped samriddhi with coming to us and took her back, we followed them.

"Kya hua??"
(What happened?)

Samriddhi asked.

"Tune toh kaha tha ki sirf Samarth hai! Yash yaha kya kar Raha hai?"
(You said that only samarth is coming.. what the hell is Yash doing here?)

Kiara said.

"Arree toh agar main Yash ka naam leti toh tum nahi aati na.. aur mujhe Teri zarurat bhi hai yaar.. please naa!"
(Oh then if I had told you about Yash's arrival then would you come with us? No right! And I need you.. pleasee!!!)

"Dekh.. I can't tolerate Yash! Not now! Main jaa rahi hu!"
(Look.. I can't tolerate Yash! Not now! I am leaving!)

Samarth went and held Kiara's hand while the other hand was held by Samriddhi!

"Yaar please Kiara aisa mat karo... Dekho tickets book ho gayi hai... Aisa mat karo... Pleasee... Hume tumhari zarurat hai!! Samriddhi ke liye chalo pleasee!"
(Please Kiara don't do this... Tickets are booked already... Don't do this.. please... We need you.. atleast come for samriddhi... Please!!)

Before Kiara could say anything the train came and halted in the station.

"Chalo chalo train aa gayi hai! Let's go!!"
(Let's go let's go!! The train has arrived! Let's go!!!)

"Arre but--"

Kiara wasn't able to speak further because both the Sam's literally dragged her and pushed her inside the train and here was me carrying Samriddhi's luggage! I laughed at Kiara's condition but mentally I was happy that she was the one who was coming with us. I can't deny this feeling now anymore. This is true.. now her presence is not making me get annoyed or irritated.. it's making me feel good.. and I don't know why.

After settling the luggage in our coupe... Without noticing I sat beside Kiara, who gave me a shocked look. I looked at her and got up to sit beside Samriddhi, but before I could do that.. Samarth already took the place. I sighed.

"Main bahar jaata hu!"
(I am going towards the door!)

Before I could leave I heard.

"Baith jaao abh yaha.. itni nautanki kyu kar rahe ho?"
(Sit here now.. why are you creating such a drama?)

Kiara said. I sighed again.

"Nautanki nahi kar Raha hun! Tumhe hi chirh ho Rahi thi mujhse!"
(I am not creating any drama! You were only getting irritated with my presence!)

"Maine kabhi kaha ki mujhe chirh ho rhi h? Ho rhi h yeh sach hai lekin muh se kabhi nikala nahi na! Mere paas do witness bhi hai!"
(Did I say anything about that? Even if I am getting irritated a lot with your presence i didn't say it! I have two witnesses!)

"Arre lekin tumhare actions toh keh rahe hai na!"
(But your actions are saying it!)

"Bare actions parhne lag gaye ho aajkal!"
(Oh, so now you're professional at reading actions?)

"Han toh? Parhna aata h mujhe!!"
(Yes I am! So what?)

"Phirse nautanki chalu! Band Karo yeh aur chup chap baitho!"
(Again the drama! Shut it and sit down!"

"Main nautanki nahi kar raha!"
(I am not creating any drama!)

"Han toh baitho na!"
(Ohkay then sit na!)

"Han baith Raha hu na!"
(Yes I am sitting na!)

"Toh baitho chupchap!"
(Then sit quietly!)

"Han baith gaya hun na!"
(Yeah I am doing it!)

With that we both looked at the other side! I silently smiled. At first, I used to hate her, and hate these arguments.. and now I am smiling at it. What's with me!
I smiled even more at my silliness! I could sense both Samarth and Samriddhi were teasing me with their eyes so I preferred not to look at them!
.
.
.
TBC
DO VOTE AND REVIEW