Girls don't play these games!

"Na Jaane kyun....
Hota hai yeh zindagi ke saath...
Achanak yeh man..
Kisike jaane ke baad...
Kare phir uski yaad...
Choti choti si baat...
Na jaane kyun...."

I heard the song. Who's singing? She has a beautiful voice. I turned around and saw many people sitting on the benches and wandering about. But then I saw a group of people sitting in front of this girl. Who had a guitar, which she was playing and singing.

"Jo anjaan pal..
Dhal Gaye kal...
Aaj woh...
Rang badal badal..
Man ko machal machal..
Rahe hai chal najane kyun.. woh anjan pal...
Saje bina mere....
Naino mein...
Toote re.. Haye re.. sapno ke Mahal..
Najane kyun....
Hota hai yeh zindagi ke saath...
Achanak yeh man...
Kisike jaane ke baad...
Kare phir uski yaad..
Choti choti si baat...
Na jane kyun..."

She completed her singing as everyone around her started clapping. And mostly they were boys. I won't deny the fact that boys were around her. Even I got attracted to her voice. It will be easy to woo a girl who sings. I was about to go near her when she got up and turned around.
It was Kiara. She looked at me with those drop dead serious eyes and walked past me.

"Bhai isne toh Yash ko Tak ghurke nahi dekha! Hume kya khaak dekhegi! Chalo Bhai chalte hai!"
(Bro she didn't even paid her attention to Yash! We are not even in her list! Let's leave!)

One of the boys said. I so hate you Kiara! For degrading my 2 years reputation!
I went to my hostel room to change. I seriously need a party! I mean it's Friday night! And after Kiara! I seriously need to have some drinks!
.
I was standing at the bar now. Enjoying my drinks and checking out girls. Samriddhi came to me.

"Bro! Tu Mila tha kya Kiara se wapas?"
(Bro! Did you meet Kiara again?)

I had my drink.

"Han Mila tha! Woh gaana gaa rhi thi!"
(Yes I did! She was singing!)

"Bhaiiii!!! Gazabbb ho gayaa!!! Itne mahino mein woh pehli baar aaj baat ki mujhse!"
(Brooo!!!! It was amazinggg!!!! She talked to me today for the first time in months!)

"Kyu kya ho gaya?"
(Why? What happened?)

Samarth asked.

"Bhai woh aaj aayi! Apna guitar rakhi aur phir takiya leke baith gayi chup chaap! Main as usual usko puchi ki kya hua and she replied that.. 'yaar tu kaise reh leti hai uss ajeeb se launde ke saath? Kitna ch*mu kisam ka hai woh! Football team mein select toh ho gayi hu par abh roz uss gadhe ka shakl dekhna parega! Tu kaise dekh leti hai! Bhai hatts off tujhe!' aur phir gyi uthke washroom mein!"
(Bro she came! Kept her guitar and took the pillow and sat down! As usual I asked her about what happened and she replied that... 'broo.. how can you stay with such a weirdo? He's such a shit! I am selected in the football team and now I have to look at his bullshit face everyday! How can you even see it? Hatts off to you!' and then she went to the washroom!"

I fumed in anger while Samarth quoted!

"Pehli hi mulakat mein teen acche acche tareef 1. Ajeeb 2. Ch*mu 3. Gadha!"
(Praises at first meet! 1. Weirdo 2. Shit 3. Bull shit!)

I fumed harder and made my way towards the dance floor as I heard them laughing. Soon a blondie came and started dancing with me. She was giving me hints while I was accepting those! I really need to get that f*cking girl out of my mind! She winked at me and leaned towards me. I stopped her and pulled her at a corner. And after that. You better not know! It's my private thing!
.
The next day I woke up and saw the blondie had left. Good for her! I went to my hostel, but before that I saw that the field was open. I went towards it. A cold breeze grazed my bare skin. I was only in my trousers! I went towards the field, and saw a girl running. I could see some of the boys also standing at the balcony. She was jogging with the ball! Woah! Only I could do that with that efficiency! Who's that girl? I was now standing on the field. She kicked towards the goal while I stopped the ball with my arms. I fell down but had my swag. I looked at her, and realised it was none other than that Attitude girl! Kiara! I stood up while she approached me.

"Oh Yash! Meet her! Kiara! The one I told you about! And Kiara! This is Yash! The football team captain!"

Our coach introduced us and left. She sighed and proceeded to take the ball from me. But i shoved it to the other side. She looked at me with squinted eyes while I gave her the same look. She again tried taking the ball from me while I kept my foot in between and as expected she stumbled on it and was about to fall but before I could do anything, she herself did a front flip and stood gracefully on her feet. For the first time someone had impressed me with their skills. Wait! I am not at all impressed! Anyone could do that! I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't realise that she made the same move which had me falling on the ground. Ouch.. that hurt my back. I could hear the crowd laughing. She crouched down to my side with that same attitude.

"You know what? Football captain agar aise inattentive ho! Toh football team toh usse bhi gay guzre honge! Toh thoda attention barhaiye sir, meditation helps!"
(You know what? If the football captain is this inattentive! Then the football team would be even worse! So increase your attention sir, meditation helps!"

I fumed in anger while she took the ball and continued her practice. She would really pay for this insult! For the first time someone has degraded my reputation to such an extent! I will kill you for real Kiara! You just wait and watch! If I don't make your life a hell, then my name is also not Yash Rathore!

"Oye! Sapne ke khayalo se bahar aao! Aur hatho field se! Humare captain ko agar lag gaya ball toh bechare apahij ho jaayenge!bohot nazuk hai na!"
(Oh hello! Come out from the lala world! And move away from the field! If our captain gets hurt then he would be paralise, as he's too sensitive!)

I stood up and went near her. Snatched the ball and kicked it to her goal.

"Kya? Bass itni hi stamina hai? Goal tak bacha nahi paayi! Tumse nahi hoga! Larki ho na! Larkiyo ko yeh sab games shobha nahi dete! Tum jaao aur jaake apna baaja bajao! Just leave!"
(What? This much stamina? You couldn't even save your goal! You can't do it! You're a girl right! Girls don't play these games! You go and play your instrument! Just leave!)
.
.
.
TBC
DO VOTE AND REVIEW
.
So what do you feel about this chapter?
How was Kiara's attitude?
Did you like her personality?
Do let me know in the comments what are your views regarding this!