Prolog

Everything goes on as usual. Life on earth continues normally. The world is so peaceful that it doesn't realize there is invisible friction with other dimensions. The source of the friction came from the power of a god from another world. His giant black hand tried to grab something that came from the earth.

Meanwhile, in a dark alley, a young man was being beaten by several men. A girl who looked the same age as the young man smiled evilly. She looked happy to see the miserable condition of the skinny young man who was being beaten.

'Why...?'

That was the statement seen from the young man whose body was covered in bruises and blood. His head was injured when he hit the concrete ground. He was completely helpless, but not once did his face show despair. All that was in the young man's head was curiosity and anger.

'Why did you betray me...!?'

It all started with the initial meeting of a thin, geeky young man with a girl. The young man's name is Erian Gunardi, a bookish student who has just entered college. Erian is famous on campus for his intelligence and wealth. Even though he was born in high society, Erian has never felt happiness. His life was always full of loneliness. His father was always busy with work.

Meanwhile, his mother died when Erian was only five years old. Erian is a man who is known for being kind and generous, but he is very inexperienced with women. Many women often approached him, but none of them lasted long.

That's why a beautiful girl named Uni tried to approach him. Erian's nature of not easily opening up to women emerged. Uni continued to approach slowly until Erian's heart melted within six months. They became a very intimate couple for one year. Erian even completely trusted Uni until something happened.

That night, Erian was slapped by Uni for trying to kiss her. Erian had spent a lot of money just to date that girl. He didn't even hesitate to give money every time Uni asked him. Their relationship has been going on for more than 1 year, but they can only hold hands.

"Don't ever try to do that again..."

Those were the last words Erian heard before Uni got out of his car. Erian really didn't understand what was happening. He doesn't have experience with women, but that doesn't mean he's stupid. Erian had learned a lot about women for Uni. He even consulted a lot with several of his friends and endured his embarrassment.

"Hmm... Impossible... I never thought there would be a woman who would refuse her lover's kiss. Moreover, you have spent a lot of money on her."

"But instead, I got a slap... Her tone was also very cold."

"Haaa... Normally, a woman wouldn't treat the man she loves like that. What's more, the man is as good and loyal as you. If I were Uni... never mind kissing. I am even ready to serve your desires at any time."

Erian, who wasn't used to talking to women, even asked his female classmates for their opinions. The girl he asked for an opinion on looked tomboyish, with short hair and a boyish appearance.

"Then there's only one thing I can think of. The final possibility is that Uni is the type of woman who only looks at your wealth."

"No... there's no way he could be like that. Uni is not a woman like-..."

Erian suddenly thought back to what had happened over the past year with Uni. What he remembers are only incidents where he gave money or paid for Uni's needs. Not once did he get anything good from Uni. Uni just accompanied him the whole time.

Erian's chest felt tight, and he felt heartache for the first time. The girl who gave Erian the information smiled.

"If you've finished asking... I'll take my leave first. I have basketball practice today. Bye Er..."