Endless War

History

The world of Raphin is a world inhabited by various races. Each race has they own leader. They were said to be the first creations of the supreme god who created the Raphin World. Humans, Dwarves, Elves, Beasts, Dragonoids, and Demons are races that have leaders. Each race leader is often referred to as a god because they have tremendous power.

Humans are led by the God Nurian, who has the gift of the power of light. The elf race is led by the goddess of nature named Lafia. The dwarf race is led by the god Gorbian, who can control fire and iron. The leader of the beast race is Gyra, the god of the moon. She has true form as a nine-tailed fox. The dragonoid race is led by the Golden Dragon God named Keisar. He is the god who has the greatest combat power among other gods. Then, the last one is the demon race led by Ernes. A figure known as the God of Revenge and Disaster.

The gods that lead the races in the World of Raphin derive their divinity from one Absolute God. The figure of the supreme god who has the power of creation. The name of the god figure is Gaia Vetuandis. Gaia created the other six gods to maintain the stability of the World of Raphin. Gaia had already used most of his power to create the World of Raphin. So he couldn't maintain his existence in the Raphin World. Gaia used all his remaining power to create the six race leaders as her replacement.

That had a bad impact on the Raphin World. The human race, which has a limited lifespan, turns out to have great desires. The thirst for power and strength drives them to deviate. Humans began to expand their territory. They also caused many wars. The greatest effect was felt when humans created valkyrie. A figure that has two wings on its back and enormous magic power.

Hundreds of valkyries were deployed when the war against the gods of the beast race broke out. Some areas disappeared from the map. In fact, more than 2 mountains disappeared as a result of the battle. No one expected that the final result would be the death of the god of the beast race. Gyra was killed when facing thousands of valkyries in a great battle. The beast race is now the only race without a leader.

Nurias, as The God of Light, also made matters worse by fully supporting the human race. The beast race that lost its leader also had bad luck. They were enslaved, hunted, bought and sold, and treated as an objects by the human race. Millions of oppressed beast races began to pray to the gods. Their prayers flow in one direction, namely revenge.

Ernes, who is the god of vengeance, accepts all the prayers of the beast race. Ernest also gained tremendous power from their prayers. Then, he chooses to intervene and appoint the beast race as his followers. As the god of vengeance, Ernes' body also gains immunity to magic. Valkyries become powerless in front of him because the source of their power is magic. Humans also experienced setbacks in the Great War.

Nurian, as the leader, was aware that the human race was in dire need at that time. He decided to use an unusual method. He taught humans forbidden summoning magic to summon heroes from other worlds. He also uses the sword Esterion that Gorbian gave him. Nurian used all his magic power to merge his body with the sword. Esterion sword has also been reborn as a holy sword.

The unbreakable sword already possessed immense destructive power. Esterion holy sword has the natural power to defeat demons. The sword could even cause damage to Ernes's body, which was immune to magic. Three generations of heroes have come, and all have failed to kill Ernes. But in the end, they succeeded in sealing the god of vengeance in the temple of eternity.

According to existing history, the god of vengeance was sealed 3000 years ago. He was locked in an eternal coffin covered with a seal. The seal can last thousands of years because it was made from the life of a hero. Then, the death of the god of the beast race occurred 4000 years ago. It was only a thousand years before the defeat of the demon race.