Connection

Bandit Den

Zila, Firhan, and Ganbor came to the bandit's den that night. They monitored from a distance while formulating an attack plan. The situation inside the bandit nest was completely filled with chaos. Firhan could see several women in the bandit's den being fucked. The women looked like adventurers like him.

'It's their fate... unfortunately, we couldn't save everyone. It's too risky for a group of only 3 people. But just in case I should also hear Ganbor's opinion.'

"Ganbor... the bandits in there are having an orgy. They seemed to be enjoying the bodies of the women they captured. Should we save them too?"

"No need... All things like rescue require a group of at least 10 people. A total of 10 people in one group is required to ensure the safety of the rescue target. So we don't need to think too much about their safety."

"Okay then..."

Firhan returned to monitor the condition of the bandit nest, which was starting to get wilder. The bandits, already in a drunken state, began to take off their clothes. They also fought over several women in their nest.

"Their defense doesn't seem that strong on the outside. But... behind the walls, many bandits are still awake. I think we should finish them off with a quick attack. One person must be killed within 10 to 30 seconds."

"I'm quite confident in my stamina and combat abilities."

"Me too... now I just have to decide on Zila's role. He will be the key to the attack this time... more precisely the opening attack."

When she heard Firhan's plan, Zila smiled confidently. Then, she prepared near the bandit den. Behind the lush trees, the girl began to recite a spell. A bright red magic circle appeared right above the bandit base.

[Ignite]

*BOOM*

Tiny sparks appeared and fell amidst the group of bandits. The spark caused a large explosion. The bandits who were just partying panicked. Many bandits died instantly, and some were seriously injured. The flames caught all the bandits off guard. Ganbor and Firhan advanced according to plan. They ran towards the bandits guarding the gate quietly.

"W-what happen...!?"

"That was the sound of an explosion... how could that be?"

*slash slash*

Ganbor and Firhan finished off both bandits in one attack. Ganbor splits the bandit's body in half. Meanwhile, Firhan cut off his neck. Their sneak attack was a great success.

"The first step was successful... now it's just a matter of taking care of the rest."

"Yeah..."

Ganbor swung his great axe powerfully. The wooden gate protecting the bandit nest was destroyed. The bandit who was taking care of his partner turned towards the gate. Firhan and Ganbor didn't give them time to react. Both of them immediately attacked them frontally. That night, the bandit nest near Arubas City was eliminated.

"Ha... who would have thought that you have this kind of fighting ability. I acknowledge your abilities and am willing to cooperate in the demon hunt."

"You also showed extraordinary strength and skill... I lost my breath trying to follow the flow of the battle you created."

"Hahaha... You're really unique person... usually people will get angry because my movements are too fast or too far forward. But you look happy..."

"Only a fool would be unhappy about having a powerful partner. Especially when working as an adventurer..."