First Attack

Night Incident

Mela, who had just returned from the scouting location, perched on Erian's shoulder. Erian smiled gently at her because he had done a good job.

"You did an amazing job. managed to get information about the Mayor... you also brought people who might have more detailed information."

Erian looked up and saw someone wearing a face mask. Then several other people appeared and surrounded Erian. They were all dressed in black, like the ninja clothes that Erian often saw on earth. The entire head was covered, and only their eyes were not covered by cloth.

"You have dared to infiltrate the Mayor's house... Therefore we will arrest you. You will die when you fight back..."

Erian looked at the people surrounding him. His magic eye could see whatever Erian wanted. He can even see under other people's clothes.

'They look like men... but... actually they are all women. They even wear bandages to cover and press their breasts. It definitely feels uncomfortable...'

Erian was very calm when faced with the women who surrounded him. He also put all miniars into his dimensional bag.

"Looks like you guys have quite an interesting owner... this time I'll join your game. But... can you guarantee that I can't be free from your restraints?"

"Don't worry... we have many tools to seal someone's power. Magic or physical power will be useless before us..."

"Good..."

Erian smiled as he surrendered himself to the mysterious army. They immediately put special handcuffs on his hands. Then, special chains with gold engravings were used to tie Erian's body tightly. They brought the man who had just been arrested before Eluran. She couldn't stop drooling when her subordinates caught such a handsome man.

"You guys are amazing... I didn't expect that you would bring me such a handsome man... even though our contract only lasted for 1 week."

*slurp*

"We found this man stalking your residence, Madam. That's why we arrested him... he also gave up too quickly. So we suggest to be careful with him."

"Don't worry... your job is only to protect this place. Meanwhile, I'm more skilled at taking care of a handsome man like him until he licks my feet later."

"Then we'll go back on patrol. Have a good time..."

"Sure... Go ahead. I will send your bonus tomorrow morning."

"Thanks ma'am..."

The leader of the mysterious squad left because he didn't want to make Eluran feel uncomfortable. Eluran gets angry easily when things don't go according to his wishes. Erian was a little surprised to see Eluran's treatment of her own guards.

"It seems like you are being too kind to your guards..."

"You don't seem to understand their true strength. Let me tell you a little... They are special forces who train very hard. They can kill any difficult target... it is said that their ancestor also managed to get rid of one of the Demon King's generals. I myself doubt I could win against them if there was a rebellion. That is why... Paying a little money for satisfaction is not expensive..."

"Pfft... Hahahaha... such a weak army you say can kill the Demon King General...? please don't joke with me."

The smile on Eluran's face immediately disappeared when he heard Erian's laughter.

"You seem too brave for someone who has been caught like this."

"Actually, I'm just interested in seeing what kind of person Mayor Arubas is. I also wonder how strong my body can withstand torture."