Demon Lord Reborn

Erian: Slaughter

Many people died in the attacks I launched. There were corpses and blood everywhere. But strangely, I didn't feel anything.

"Is this the effect of the body I possessed?"

"You perverted demon who has no shame...!...!! I will kill you in the name of the god of light...!"

A woman who looked like she was wearing sexy armor shouted. He was different from the enemy I had slaughtered earlier. This woman looked beautiful, and I could see a strange energy radiating from her body. I was so focused on the girl that I could see the reflection in her eyes. From there, I realized that I was naked while floating in the air.

'Eh...!? Naked? Me?'

"Hmmm... No wonder it feels so cold when flying like this."

As I muttered, the woman with special armor jumped towards me. He immediately tried to slash my neck with his sword. But its movement seemed so slow that I could avoid it easily.

"He avoided it!?"

"That's too slow...!"

*BAM*

I counterattacked the woman with my elbow, causing her to fall hard to the ground. Even after receiving such a crushing attack, that woman still tried to stand up. The black-haired woman radiated a large amount of energy again.

"I will never lose against a demon like you...!"

'I just attacked her lightly... but a human should be dead and fall like that. It seems my calculations about humans in this new world must be updated. Knowledge from Earth might not be very useful in this place.'

I immediately remembered several games that I had played before, where the demon king could do various things with his magic and physical strength.

'I was wrong... knowledge from Earth is still quite useful here. As an example...'

I raised my hand and created a magic circle in the sky. The sky became increasingly dark, and rumbles of thunder began to be heard. I imagined a magic circle that caused a shower of lightning.

"If you thought enough, then take this... a small part of my power."

[Lightning Shower]

Dozens of lightning strikes hit the ground around the attack area. The lightning also hit the remaining knights and masked troops. I, who made the attack, was also quite surprised to see the results of this magic.

"Ah... I can't control it."

'I didn't expect the magic to be this strong... even though this was my first try.'

After a few seconds passed, the thunderstorm stopped, and the sky became clear again. The black-haired girl, who was stronger than an ordinary human, was lying limp on the ground. The woman continued to defend using defensive magic. But she was hit by lightning many times until her body ran out of magical energy.

"How could a newly awakened demon wield this much power?"

I went down and grabbed the neck of the black-haired woman who was trying to kill me. She is really light, even though she is about 5,6 feet (170 cm) tall. It's clear I'm the one who's too strong here. I turned towards the remaining knight squad behind me. Gazes full of despair were visible. Some of them even fell limp.

"It's impossible that the holy maiden has been defeated..."

"At this rate, we can't win anymore. How can we lose against these misguided bastards?"

"There is no hope..."

"Now, what should we do!?"

Panic occurred because the woman who was the leader of the troops had been defeated. Suddenly, I remembered the curse tattoos that were usually carved on women's bodies. I learned about demons and their curses from many games in the past. If I'm not mistaken, the name of the curse is lewd crest. I touched her stomach and began imagining the cursed magic in my memory.