Boredom

Obstacles on the Way

The whole world was filled with panic after Erian declared war. The kings of the Human Empire put their full alert on. The strongest people from all over the world can feel the power of Erian's magic when taking measurements.

Several days had passed, but the tense situation in the palaces of the human race kingdoms was still very much present.

"I never expected the resurrection of the Demon King in the prophecy actually to happen...! even though there is a 70% chance that the prediction is wrong."

An old man who was one of the Seven Great Sages complained. He felt magic power far greater than his own for the first time. Plus, the power he felt came from a terrifying figure. The old man named Lougus Yorsa kept racking his brains to avoid fighting against the demon king. Lougus is the first-ranked wizard of the seven great sages.

"I will definitely be the first person those damn kings send... They care more about the kingdom than other people's lives. Damn it... how could I possibly win against someone like that?"

The seven great sages also felt the same pressure. They have crossed the boundaries of ordinary humans. They can also feel magic power from a distance as long as the energy wave is strong enough. This case is very different from usual. The magic energy they felt from a distance felt very strong.

That energy was more incredible when the seven of them felt it from a distance. They could immediately imagine how strong the real magic energy would be if felt from a close distance. Some of them were even thinking of ways to escape. While the world was filled with chaos, the source of the chaos was feeling very bored in a demon village.

"Hoam..."

Erian yawned while resting his head on the thigh of the most beautiful demon in the village.

"Did you sleep well, my lord?"

"Not bad... at least this mattress is more comfortable than the shabby tents we usually use. But... there's not much we can do in this small village."

Erian got up from his bed and saw the peaceful life of the villagers. He and Sabrina's group stayed for one day in an old village inn.

"Look at their peaceful lives... it's as if the declaration of war I announced yesterday never happened."

"Should I admonish them to take the situation more seriously?"

Sabrina looked very enthusiastic when taking care of something that Erian wanted. She is a servant who is very dedicated to his work.

"No need... You're too enthusiastic about taking care of small things. But... yeah... All of this will remain boring. I don't know if this boredom is a good thing or a bad thing."

Erian smiled as he looked at the sky from his bedroom window. The small village that Erian and Sabrina went to was called Lopus village. It was located in a mountainous area not far from an ancient forest. Most of the residents were former wandering demons.

Lopus Village is used to accepting immigrants. They welcomed Erian's arrival as a demon king. They did all this because they were used to foreigners. Plus, Erian never hides his magic power. It is effortless for other powerful demons to know his position.

'Four days of travel can only reach this place... it's true that I don't feel tired even though I walked this far. but... it's still too boring. At least in this village, they all listen to what I say.'

Erian chose the demonesses who were considered beautiful enough. They also had to dance wearing Erian's bikinis. The bikini made of magic is extraordinary durable because the Demon King made it. Most of the demons living in Lopus Village are horned demons.

They have small horns on their heads, and some even have black tails. Their skin color also varies. brownish, dark brown, bluish, pale, gray, and red. Even though they are diverse, most of them have bodies similar to humans. However, female demons mostly have skin colors identical to humans.

'They could be said to be quite beautiful as male entertainment dancers. Men are also very happy to see women dancing in skimpy clothes.'

The women Erian chose started dancing while showing off their exotic bodies. Their breasts, which were only wrapped in a thin cloth, continued to shake, slowly removing Erian's boredom. They competed to dance erotically to be chosen as the woman who would help Erian bathe that night.

Erian smiled when one of the dancers approached him. She also did an exotic dance that made her intimate body stand out.

"I choose you tonight..."

"Thank you my lord..."

When they heard Erian's words, all the dancers stopped simultaneously. The selected woman followed Erian into the bathroom area. Just before the chosen girl entered the bathroom, another woman blocked her. The woman replaced the girl Erian, who chose to enter the bathroom.

"How are you satisfied with everything you see today?"

The most beautiful woman accompanying Erian now asked softly. She is Anna Sevius Rohany, the village head and the most beautiful woman in the village.

"Not bad for a moment's entertainment. But why didn't one of the girls I chose come?"

Anna was surprised when she heard Erian's complaint. There was one girl who did not come to the event. He had been chosen by Erian before. But the girl he chose was a hornless demon who was excommunicated.

"T-that... I apologize, my lord... The girl's name was Lulunia Rus Aluvias, she was a deformed demon who had no horns."

"Did I ever worry about that when choosing it?"

Anna became even more nervous when she saw Erian. Moreover, Erian has run out of patience. Erian got up and showed his disappointment. This immediately made Anna move.

"I will bring the girl to dance in front of you now, my lord."

"You better not disappoint me this time..."

"Y-yes... my lord..."

It didn't take long until Anna returned and brought a woman with her. The woman was none other than Lulunia, a hornless demon. Its body is entirely similar to humans. Erian also heard about Lulunia, a mix of demons and human blood. Her father was a human, and her mother was a succubus.

"So you will wash my body and comfort me tonight."

"Y-yes... my lord."

To be continue~

Note: If you like my story and want to support me, you can give me a donation at https://sociabuzz.com/kscontent
Thanks ^^