Executing The Plan

Human Experiment

"Ahn... nooo... ooohhh..."

Moaning sounds filled the VIP room in the slave trader's tent. The women serving Erian and Ruzuan were already performing intimate services. Ruzuan lets the female slave who serves him suck his cock. Meanwhile, Erian let the female slave sit on his lap. Of course, with the penis entering her pussy hole.

Erian squeezed her big, round breasts, making the woman riding his penis keep moaning. Erian casually took the grapes on the table. Then he put it in the slave girl's mouth. Instantly the grapes were filled with saliva.

"Ahnn... oohmm... master... ssshhhmmm..."

The beautiful slave's hips continued to sway because her lust had peaked. Everything he feels now is because of the magic touch from Erian's fingers.

"Come on... move your hip more... You said you could satisfy me, but seeing you now looks like me will make you feel satisfied."

*spank*

"Ooohhmmm..."

The sound of her moaning sounded even more erotic when the slave's mouth couldn't move. Erian also deliberately channeled magic into his fingers and twisted the slave's nipples. Erian's hands continued to plunder the brown-skinned woman's sexy body. Her sexy body was touched gently until she was drenched in pleasure.

'Who would have thought that I could enjoy sex as wild as this without fear of contracting an infectious disease or being betrayed. I could feel my entire cock being squeezed by her wet and slippery pussy.'

Erian felt very happy to be the person chosen to replace Ernes. Not only can he enjoy a new world, but he also gets many experiences that cannot be done on Earth.

'So this is life as a demon who is labeled as an evil race in this world. Humans who once won the war continue to make many changes in history. World historical records distort the fact that it was the demon race who started the war with humans.'

"The role of a villain huh..."

Erian casually restrained the hips of the slave who was riding his manhood. Then he pressed the woman's body so that her face looked up. The beautiful slave felt Erian's manhood penetrate her womb. Her entire pussy was throbbing, squeezing Erian's cock tightly.

"Oooohhhh cumming.... Ooohhh..."

*spurt*

The beautiful slave felt warm liquid gush out from the deepest part of her pussy. Her body fell limp in Erian's arms because of the powerful orgasm she received.

"Ruzuan... I will take the role of leader of the evil race. The demon race from now on will not be gentle on other races who are hostile to us. This black market will be my first step in ending the era of humans."

Ruzuan smiled broadly while pressing the slave's head on his crotch. He was very happy to see that his new King had made up his mind.

"I, Ruzuan will help you with all my might... my King. I will definitely make the underworld a money machine for our race."

*spurt*

Ruzuan responded to Erian's words while releasing the warm liquid into the slave's mouth. Erian shook hands with him while wearing an evil smile.

"I really look forward to working with you..."

A few moments later, Erisa brought her unsold slaves. Plus, Erian requested some options for fighter-type slaves. A total of 9 slaves were brought into this special room. Two of them didn't look like Erian's order. Ruzuan looked very surprised to see two slaves who had small bodies. They were trapped in cages in very bad conditions.

"These are... Miniars... one of the branches of the small demon race."

"Miniar?"

"Yes milord... we call them Miniar. These are creatures who have demon blood. Their bodies are small and have wings like fairies. They are considered rare creatures that are almost extinct."

Ruzuan explained excitedly. Erisa smiled with satisfaction at seeing the person she hated, amazed at her collection.

"You are right Mr Ruzuan... They are rare items. We bought it from a nobleman. But their condition was so bad that we had difficulty selling them."

"It's a shame... but that's what the slavery business is like. No matter how rare the slave is, the price will still be determined by the condition of their body."

Ruzuan looked back at the condition of the two Miniars, whose height was only 15 cm. Their bodies were full of scars. One of them lost his left leg. Meanwhile, the other one lost his right hand. Both of them no longer have wings.

"That's why we wanted to give them both as an apology gift for my employee's behavior. of course I will still give the other slaves for free. So, just consider this as my sincerity in apologizing."

"Which noble sold them...?"

Erisa and Ruzuan were surprised to hear Erian's question. They also wore pale faces because they felt the pressure of the killing intent. Erian was enraged. His face looked very scary. Erisa, who was used to dealing with criminals and murderers, trembled under Erian's pressure.

'Is this the power of our new King...!? The killing intent from him is truly terrifying...!!! I like it more and more...'

"Why don't you guys heal them...?"

"My lord... demons cannot be cured using human methods. Even their best potions would have no effect on demons."

Ruzuan tries to calm Erian, who intends to kill Erisa. Erian was ready to cut off the slave woman's head. His intentions were stopped because he heard Ruzuan's words.

"Is it true?"

"Y-yes... We gave it to you because we cannot heal non-human slaves. Their body structure is different from humans. However, for the human slave, you requested... we have prepared it. They are slaves who are not worthy of care in our opinion."

"Oh, I see..."

Ruzuan could breathe a sigh of relief when he saw Erian's anger subside. Just one step further, and a big mess could happen. For Erian, the chaos in the black market was not a big problem, but not for Ruzuan, who had become the ruler.

'This stupid woman owes me her life... I'll collect it later.'

"The point is... they couldn't heal these two Miniar... Only healing type demons could restore the condition of their fellow demons. They are usually referred to as Shamans."

"Okay I understand... then I take them all and for the fighting type slaves. I'll take the redhead girl in the middle."

"Good choice sir... She is a slave from a group of forest people who reject the progress of the times. Her fighting ability is beyond doubt."

"Then our business regarding slaves is finished... Just sign the ownership contract, right?"

"That's right... Please follow me."

Erian signs over the ownership of his seven slaves. He immediately returned to the ancient forest with his new slave. Erian uses special teleportation magic that allows him to travel easily.

"Who would have thought that I could modify Ziral's short-range teleportation magic into long-range teleportation magic like this. The way magic works in this place is fairly simple... It all depends on the settings of the magic circle. The steps are almost similar to programming which uses visual symbols."

Erian understands many things about programming because it is one of his hobbies. He continued to follow the latest technological developments in his first life.

"Now let's put all the knowledge I have into practice... of course, you two also have to help me. Romax... Ziral..."

"As you wish, My Lord..."

Ziral and Romax answered while kneeling before Erian. They were waiting for Erian's arrival in a laboratory.

To be continue~

Note: If you like my story and want to support me, you can give me a donation at https://sociabuzz.com/kscontent
Thanks ^^