Chapter 14

Shawn's Prov

*At the Radio Disney Music Awards*

Aaron and I got out of the Limo and walked down the red Carpet where screaming fans where and were  my new daughter was not man I wanted to let everyone know I'm a proud new dad,but no I had to screw it up and now she is coming to the awards with Taylor and the other boys as I was walking down the carpet with Aaron we were both signing and posing for picture with the fans,but I couldn't  get what just happened out of my head I can't believe I'm actually thinking of giving Miranda back to the orphanage If I do that it would not be fair to me or her hummmm there has got to be  a solution about this problem a solution where I could go on the tour and where Miranda would not have to go back to the orphanage wait!there is I pulled Aaron aside

Aaron:"What do you want man,I'm posing for pics with our fans!"

Shawn:"I know I am doing the same thing,but I got a solution for the tour thing what if I still go on the summer tour,and I leave Miranda with you or one of the other guys for the summer?"

Aaron:"Dude that's a great idea,she won't have to go back to the orphanage after all too bad I won't be available to watch her for the summer,my family and I are going on a vacation."

Shawn:"Thats alright I will just ask one of the other boys to watch her maybe Nash and Hayes will,I have noticed Nash and Miranda are really close or I could ask,wait Thomas is a huge flirt and he asked me if he could date her so nope Nash it is."

Aaron:"Good choice Thomas was just telling me the other day that if he could choose any girl to get married to it would be Miranda."

Shawn:"That Little-"

I was cut off by Ally Simpson who was walking up to us getting ready to interview us."

Ally Simpson:"And look who it is Shawn Mendes and Aaron Carpenter are here,hey boys how are you doing?"

Aaron:"We are doing fine how about you Ally,looking beautiful as ever."

Ally:"Oh Aaron how sweet of you to say,and I'm doing alright just got a modeling gig with the cover girl company."

Aaron:"Thats great!"

Ally:"I Know right!,How about you Shawn how have you been?"

Shawn:"I have been doing great getting ready for my big summer tour."

Ally:"Oh hear that guys Shawn Mendes has a summer tour coming up excited?"

Shawn:"If you want tickets just go to my website and order them!"

Ally:"Thats right,oh Shawn are you excited for your performance tonight?"

Shawn:"Oh yes I'm so pumped,can't wait to perform!"

Ally:"Can't wait to here you tonight,Oh my gosh guys 5seconds Of Summer just arrived,lets go interview them,Aaron,Shawn you have a good night!"

Aaron&Shawn:You to Ally!"

Than she walked away and went over to 5sos man that girl moves quick anyways I went to go sign more autographs for the fans whenever I saw Miranda and the boys talking to Justin Bieber I could tell by the look on my daughters face that she was freaking out,she also was crying to awwww how cute I have to get a pic I walked up to Miranda and the boys and the all just starred at me." 

Miranda's Prov

Taylor,Nash,Hayes,Gilinsky,Johnson,Matt,Carter,Cameron and I all walked into the award show,Wow!this place is huge and loud and cowling with screaming people and celebrity's Like Ariana Grande,Selena Gomez,Debby Ryan,Bella Thorn,Zendaya,R5 and hot celebrity's like that OMG I have to meet them as I was entering I saw Justin Bieber OMG I have to meet him I tapped Cameron*My new secret Boyfriend*on the arm he looked down and smiled at me man he is so hot it makes me wanna melt anyways he looked down and whispered to me."

Cameron:"Yes Baby girl."

Miranda:"I see Bieber can you and the boys take me to go meet him please!"

Cameron:"Sure,Yo boys lets go take Miranda to see Justin she is dying to meet him."

Taylor:"Ok lets go."

The boys took me to go meet Justin and OMG he was so nice I actually think I was going to have a heart attack eeeee anyways we walked up to him,Nash Introduced us."

Nash:"Yo Bieber my man how you doing bro!"

Justin Bieber:"Nash!Man I'm doing great how about you."

Nash:"Actually great the boys and I are going on the Magcon tour next April we are really excited for that and Shawn has a Summer tour and A new daughter Miranda who happens to be a huge fan and she is dying to meet you."

Justin Bieber:Really?"

Taylor:"Yup!Miranda don't be shy say Hello,"

I walked up to Justin nervously and said Hi than I had a nervous break down and started crying Justin came up to me and hugged me."

Justin Bieber:"Looks like she is a bigger fan than I thought."

Taylor:"Yeah first time we all meet her she said it was her dream to meet Justin Bieber and Us,so looks like her dreams have came true."

Justin Bieber:"Looks like it,sweetheart you doing OK."

Miranda:"Yeah,sorry I am just a huge fan I have always wanted to meet you and now it's happening wow I don't know what to say."

Justin Bieber :"Well how about we introduce yourself I will go first,I'm Justin Bieber and you are?"

Miranda:"I'm Miranda Morrison."

Justin Bieber :"Nice to meet you Miranda,aye could I get a pic with you Miranda I like taking pics with my favorite fans."

Miranda:"OMG yes,than could I take a pic with you on my phone?"

Justin Bieber:"Sure,Hayes bud will you take the pic?"

Hayes:"Sure man."

Hayes took Justin's phone and took a pic than he grabbed my phone and did the same with my phone after that me,the boys and Bieber took a group pic and than talked for a little while after 15 minutes of talking to Justin Shawn started walking over here great I don't want to talk to him after him planing on giving me back hummmm no way he came over here and the boys all Looked at me Aaron was with him he mouthed me over his shoulder to "Talk to him."I shook my head no and he shook his head yes I rolled my head than said

Miranda:".............

Whats Miranda going to say to Shawn read more to find out."