Chapter 23

Alex POV

I sat down next to Riker,he said nothing that was until I said

Alex:"Um Riker can I talk to you it's important."

Riker:"Not now babe,there is this hot girl over there."

*Alex gets mad*

Alex:"No that hoe can wait I said I need to talk to you and It needs to be now!"

Riker:"Fine what do you want make it quick."

Alex:"Well I wanted you to know that I wont be coming home with you tonight."

Riker:"What do you mean,all your stuff is on the tour bus you live with me."

Alex:"Not for long,because I am tired of you treating me like crap and I can't take it no more I'm done with you."

Riker:"What are you saying."

Alex:"I'm saying I am breaking up with you."

Riker:"What the hell,you can't do that."

Alex:"I just did."*Walks away*

I was going back to the table where Shawn and Miranda was that was until I felt a pair of hands on me and threw me up against the wall I looked up and it was Riker

Riker;"Nobody breaks up with me bitch,I break up with them."*Squeezes Alex wrist till she screams."

Alex:"S-Stop your hurting me let me go."

Riker:"Not until you feel the pain you just left me."

Alex:"What pain,you never cared about me you were always was flirting with other girls so why do you care."

Riker:"Because your the only girl that I actually loved."

Alex:"Well you don't have a good way of showing it"*Tries to kick him in the bad spot but misses*

Riker:"I don't think so babe,now if you want me to let you go just take the break up back Now"*bangs Alex head up against the wall*

I was about to take it back so he will leave me alone until I heard a angry voice say

voice:".........