Chapter 36

Shawn's POV

I got knocked out of my thoughts by the sound of crying I turned around and it was Candice and Autumn crying while Thomas hugs them trying to calm them down. Everyone stood there for a few moments watching them than looked at me with disgust on their face I tried turning my head so I wouldn't have to look at them, but that didn't work for long.

Nash:" What your just going to pawn off Miranda and act like nothing happen while turning your head dude how could you she was part of us part of our family part of your family how could you let her go.

Shawn: " Just shut up Nash I don't need you lecturing me just leave me alone everyone."

Nash:" Why so you can pat yourself on the back saying good job no way you need to hear this."

Shawn: "SHUT UP I MADE A MISTAKE!"

Everyone looks at me whenever I admitted I made a mistake I mean I guess not everything Nash is lecturing me about or what Miranda said was isn't  totally wrong Maybe I did make a mistake ,but its too late its done and over with.

                                                                                             Miranda's Pov

I sat on the plane for about four hours until I felt a slight bump which tells me we have landed. I get up and tap Mrs Amy on the shoulder waking her telling her we landed. She stood up smiling grabbing both of our bags. We got off the plane and before I could say anything I was tackled in hugs and when I looked up it was........