Chapter 18

Minho's pov
I walked back and forth inside the room...i can't get hyunjin out of my head... Or the peck he gave me...i am thinking about the human and what he said to twenty-four-sevenen...he is my true mate, I should be thinking about that man...yet the wound that chan caused me is still present inside my heart.
"every single fibre in my body wants hyunjin...yet I can't manage to get the wolf out of my head" I murmured taking a deep breath...what should I do?

"Hyung" The door of my room was busted open revealing wooyoung.
"What is wrong?" I asked scanning the younger.
"for how long are you going to stay hidden here?" he asked me back...I would have said until I die but I am immortal.
I took a deep breath looking down at my lap "I am lost woo" I whispered.
"look at me hyung" the younger said grabbing my chin to make me look up at him."maybe you found me annoying...maybe I am getting involved in something that I shouldn't I mean this between hyunjin and you...but I care about the both of you...i know you and I just met...but I really do...you were hurt by your loved one...Hyun-jin suffered his whole life...you were wondering why you came to this world...let me tell you...the universe had given you another chance...they wanted you to reunite to heal together...to be each other medicine"he added.

I was staring at wooyoung lost for words...he is right...maybe it was all destined to happen...me coming here to meet my mate...
I glanced toward the door to see a watching us with an unbearable expression"woo" I murnured pushing him back a little...he was kind of close and san didn't look pleased at all.
"sanie" woo said looking at the other who immediately walked away" san wait"he added trying to walk after him but I gripped his hand.
"he thinks you like me wooyoung." I said making his eyes widen.
"what no...i don't..."
" I know but he doesn't...tell him about your feelings" I cut the man off.

"how...but i..."
"wooyoung, he won't reject you...if he did not like you he would have gotten jealous of me...tell him about how you feel toward him...you won't know how he feels unless you tell him" I said squeezing his hand.
"I don't want to lose my friend" he whispered.
"you won't....trust me" I said giving him a small smile...he loves you too idiot...but apparently if none of you is going to make the first step you won't get together.
"I will think about it...."
"go now " I said shaking my head.
"now but..."
"you waited too long for this woo...come on man up buddy" I cut him off rubbing his arm...he nodded his head before he took a deep breath.

"I will...only if you go to hyunjin" he said making my eyes widen.
"I don't want to"I answered looking away.
"why?" he asked.
"because each time I see him I feel this...this weird feeling all over my body...i feel like I want to kiss him...hug him...make him mine...my mate...and I am scared of that feeling woo...i know mates won't hurt each other but I am afraid of opening my heart again" I finally confessed my feelings out loud and it felt a hell of better.
"both of you were born to be together...think about your own words...i am going to talk to San" the younger said giving a small smile before he walked out of the room...

I leaned on the wall using my superhearing...i just want to make sure he is confessing.
'get out wooyoung...i want to be left alone' san said making me frown...stop it you idiot.
'can we talk?' wooyoung said.
'no, go to your hyung...'
'shut up san...shut up...why are you like this?' woo yelled cutting the other off.
'do you like him? Do you like minho? ' san asked' of course you do he is handsome right...he is a strong immortal creature....i am nothing compared to him...'
Suddenly it went quiet...i frowned trying to concentrate more...wait these sounds...they are kissing...
'I love you idiot....only you' woo said....

Okay I heard enough, I smiled before I teleported out of the house...i am happy for them.
'think about your words' I remembered woo's words.
"damn it" I murmured under my breath before I teleported directly to hyunjin's room.
"are you trying to give me a heart attack?"the human said clenching his heart.
"oh...sorry" I apologized" were you going to sleep?" I asked he looked like he just left the shower getting ready for bed.
"yes I am...teleportation is really interesting old man...how many other powers you have?" hyunjin said walking closer to me...i gulped trying hard not to get lost into his scent...