Chapter 23

Chan's pov
"chan come on...at least eat something" karina said standing near my room's door."you didn't leave your room since last night" she added
" yesterday it was his birthday" I murmured hugging my knees.
"I know you feel bad that you missed him the other day but at least you know that he will came back to Seo Entertainment...you will meet up again" the woman said making me let a breath out.
"I am scared...if he is not my hyunjin...i..." I said biting my lips...it is going to feel as if I lost him all over again...i can't do this.

"uncle chan" jennie suddenly entered my room running toward my bed." I missed you...let's go out" she added
"honey your uncle is a bit tired...maybe another day", karina said trying to get her daughter away from me, but I shook my head hugging the little girl.
"where do you want to go?" I asked making her smile.
"to the park...then to the coffee shop...mom you know which one the one uncle hwa and minie works in we did not go there since forever... they have the best cheesecake in town" the girl said clapping her hands.
"honey..."
"okay let's go" I said getting up" I think a walk is going to be good for me " I added looking at karina who nodded.
"if you really want to," she said looking at jennie " come on let's change" she added offering her hand to the little girl.

I watched the two leave before I went to change my clothes, karina is right I had the chance to meet up with Hyunjin once and I think I will see him again so hiding inside my room like this is the solution.
"I am ready to go uncle" jennie said jumping around as soon as she saw me leave the room.
"I am too...let's go kiddo" I said opening the door, I glanced at karina who was smiling fondly at us before we left.
"mom when are you going to buy us a new car?" jennie asked out of nowhere as we were waiting for a taxi.
"soon honey" the woman answered.
"you had a car before...what happened to it?" I asked.
"not important " she said looking away.

We finally managed to find a cab that took us directly to our desired location.
"come on" jennie said dragging me inside.
"oh jennie...long time no seen" a man near the register said smiling at the girl.
"uncle hwa, I missed you where uncle minie"jennie said running toward him.
"uncle minie is..." he said looking around" oh, here he is"he added pointing to the opposite side of the room...i followed his finger to be met with three men...two of them were wearing the coffee uniform while the other was not...wait...two of them looked familiar...they were all staring at us at this point...
"jennie" one of them said walking closer to us.
"I missed you minie" the girl said as he picked her up.

"noona, it is been too long since you visited us...i hope that everything is okay" the brown headed man said.
"yes it is seungmin...i was busy that's it" karina replied smiling at him.
"excuse did we meet before?" I asked making seungmin look at me.
"yes, you crashed into each other the other day near the Ramen restaurant" the blonde one said...oh yeah I remember them..."my name is han jisung and that's yang jeongin...it is really a pleasure to meet you again Mr..." he stopped moving his hand closer for me to shake.
"bangchan"I said accepting the shake as he smiled widely at me....okay again with this weird feeling why was he being oddly friendly? Why do I feel intrigued by him? It happen before with Lee Felix...it is the same emotion...

"my name is karina nice to meet you", the woman said clearing her throat ...i think I was lost deep inside my thoughts that I did realize I did not stop shaking jisung's hand...i immediately retracted it back looking around awkwardly.
"hey", I said when I saw the one called jeongin I guess staring at me.
"hey" I replied glancing away.
"I don't want to hold you more...i am leaving baby...see you" jisung said glancing at jeongin then seungmin who turned kind of pale before he left.
"you are dating him", karina said.
"yes...i guess" seungmin answered scratching his head.
"he is hell of attractive nice catch" she said chuckling.
With the corner of my eyes I saw jeongin walk away without saying a word.