Chapter 51

Felix's pov
"so han jisung...are you going to start talking or you are going to stare at the ground like that for another hour?" I asked the blonde man who glared at me.
"go to hell" he answered making me chuckle.
"If Hades let me...why not?" I said shrugging.
"this was a bad idea" he murmured shaking his head...he just told me to come to changbin's empty room to talk...we were all inside minho's before waiting for chan to wake up...he is for sure going to be pissed.

"you brought me here to talk...no dragged me...now you are saying this was a bad idea" I said with a raised eyebrow" what the hell did you want to even tell me? Are you going to yell again? Accuse of stealing my mates..."
"our lee Felix...our mates" he cut me off looking displeased before his expression softened." I don't want to fight with you" he added sitting down on the bed.
"did you perhaps hit your head?" I asked with a teasing voice.
"can you be serious for a second? This is not a freaking game..."
"I never said it is han jisung...clearly you have something to tell me...so talk" I cut him off as my lips turned into a smirk...i am having the best time of my life teasing him right now." does it have to do perhaps with you getting closer to our mates?" I asked making sure to point out to the face that I said our mates.

He jumped up from the bed taking me off guard before he started walking toward me with heavy steps he was wearing a face empty of emotions...oh I guess this is where he is going to kill me.
"our mates won't forgive you if you kill me..."
"shut it...shut the hell up lee" he said gripping me by my collar....it made me remember the last time we argued... the way we were just lost staring at each other...at that time...i just wanted to ask him for the reason we are still fighting this?i know I may look like I don't care...but it really hurts...of course i won't admit it to him...i can't be the one who breaks first....if he is stubborn I am even worse.

"I still don't get it....i still don't get why the two gods decided to link us" he said scanning by face.
"they knew you wouldn't be able to find a hot mate as I am" he answered making his eyes widen...i have no idea why I told him that but the way I liked seeing him flustered made me lose control over my mouth...or maybe hwang hyunjin is rubbing off me like he did with minho...well we won't know who to blame.
"my eyes are up here jisungie"I said when I saw the shorter glance down my lips as his hot breath hit my cheek...if I am being honest I did not want to accept this man as my mate...and I was not planning to change my mind...but if he makes the first move...i will consider it....

For sure I can't kill him...i just can't see him hurt...it first happened when I thought that he got hurt by the gods when they called us to them then took me to the other felix's life...just the thought of him getting hurt made me wanna lose my mind but yet again I won't admit it out loud...to anyone...over my dead body.
Our mates care for him...i don't want them to get hurt they have already been through a lot...and clearly based and Helios are not going to break our bond...it leaves me with no other choice but to wait for him to come to me...at least I can say that I own against him...i know it may sound wrong...but it is what it is for me...i get the boys...i get him to break first....i get han freaking jisung to be the one to admit that he wants me...

"I hate this...i hate you and I hate myself...but I can't do this anymore...i can't act like this is not affecting me greatly or our mates at the same time...clearly there is no changing this...we are stuck together forever..."he said before he crashed his lips into mine...i was not expecting the sudden movement which definitely took me off guard...han jisung was kissing me...i felt a warm feeling as soon as he touched me...a feeling of belonging...this kiss was slow and hesitant...as soon as I was about to kiss back he pulled away looking at me with golden eyes.

"you must be happy right now...you own lee Felix...i broke down first"he said as I looked at him with wide eyes...how did he know about what I was thinking about" we are linked by a mate bond...we can't kill or hurt each other...we have other mates that wants to be together in peace...it is not fair for them" he paused taking a deep breath " I can't say that I love you...because it is kind of still feel odd to say it...maybe I don't even feel that way toward you...and I am just attracted because of the mate bond....true soulmates who were born to be together had been linked since birth...clearly since they linked us at his age we were not supposed to be together at first...but we have no other choice then to accept it."he finished.