15.) getting a little personal

GYATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT lord have mercy I have been in love with this man since 2020. 🤭🤭🤭 he sure do got a fatty in the front and back🤤🤤🤤 Alright Alright back to the story

I was back with Kitsune again. I was slowly warming up to it as it was to me.

'By the way, I never got your name'

'It's your name, because I'm you.'

'You always say that.'

'How am I in your dreams? How do I know so much about you? How do I feel what you feel?'

'Ok then so if your me, your a girl? Or a female cause you know, your an animal?' Kitsune nods.

'But, be honest with me. Do you-

'No, stop it, I'm just a friend.'

'But you want to be more than a friend.'

'Since we're in a dark place, can I talk?'

'Of course, I'll listen'

'I do,' I pause struggling to say it.

'Love him.'

'But you don't want to let someone see your weak. You don't want to be hurt again. Let someone see that they got to you and use it to their advantage.'

'Exactly, how did you know.'

'Like I said, I feel what you feel think what you think hear what you hear.'

'Thanks, I feel better."

'Always'

'What am I, what are we.'

'You, are a kitsune.'

'So I'm, just like my dad?'

'Exactly. But, far different.'

'I'm the last kitsune left? After I die we'll go extinct?'
Kitsune nods

'In order for kitsune to live, you must reproduce.'

'Oh'

'Yes 'oh'

'I'm sure you wouldn't mind doing it with-

'Nope nope nope, we're done! Wake me up please! Let me out!

I slowly open my eyes. It was a Saturday. I then fall off my bed from a loud crash from the living room.

"It's seven in the goddamn morn-" I bust out the door to see the lair and April, Mikey, and Casey doing just dance. Raph and Donnie look at me.

"Hey sleeping beauty, enjoy you sleep?" I quirk an eyebrow at Raph's question.

"What do you mean by tha-"

"It's seven in the morning." A deep morning voice comes from behind me.

Holy shit. I slowly turn around to come face to face with Leo. I scream and almost jab him in the face but he quickly grabs my hand.

"Oh no, oh no no no no no. Mi mama is going to kill me." I then start looking for my bag.

"Where's my bag, where's my bag, where's my bag!"

"She is gonna whoop my ass! Bro, I did not do too much work at school to get A's in all my classes just to get my ass beat. Nah I'm out."