21.) Date night

Myra Montgomery
—————————————
I wake up and roll over. I didn't feel my plushies so I start moving my hand. I feel something hard but not exactly straight, I slowly move my hand up the surface until something grabs me.

"That tickles, y'know," I hear the sound of Leo's voice as he pulls me closer by my waist. I open my eyes to come face to face with Leo.

"Happy birthday," He smiles at me and I smile back.

"I thought my birthday was yesterday," I quirk an eyebrow knowing how everyone said happy birthday to me and Donnie yesterday.

"Happy, happy birthday," He emphasized the second happy. I lay my head into his neck and he lays his chin on my head.

"How am I gonna tell my ma?" I slide off of him and sit up.

"I know, I know, I'm not supposed to tell her, but eventually she's gonna find out, she always does," Leo sits up and I lay my head on his shoulder.

"You will have to tell her eventually,"Leo admits. "But, you don't have to tell her today, or the next day,"

"But if I don't tell her today, or the next, when will I?" I groan as I put my head in my hands.

"There's no need to think about it today, it's your birthday, you shouldn't have to stress about anything on your birthday," He explained. I sigh and fall back onto the bed.

"Come here, I'm cold," I hold out my arms and make grabby hands. He laughs and falls back, I hug him and he hugs me back.

"Hey," I look up at him and raise an eyebrow.

"I want to take you on a date," Leo explained. I haven't even thought of that until now, I mean, we were already boyfriend and girlfriend without having a first date? Crazy, I know, but hey, a broken girl needs some love.

"Ok, whatever you want," I replied and he hops up. He helps me up and gives me a kiss on the head.

"Cmon, I'll take you home, after you get ready we're leaving," Leo explained.

"Wait, you have all of this planned?" I asked putting a hand on my hips. He smirks and just turns away.

"Yeah I do, can't be prepared in case anything goes wrong?" I immediately pause, well that backfired quickly.

"Yeah, let's just get going," I changed the subject covering my ears from how red they are while walking past him.

Leo gently sets me down on my balcony. I begin to climb into my window until I noticed Leo was beginning to walk away.

"Absolutely not, you are not getting caught on my watch," I then grab him by his shell and pull him in.

"Am I supposed to be in here? Isn't you mom here? Wouldn't this be worse then getting caught by other people?" Leo stands by the window defensively, getting ready to get out when needed.

"Calm down, she's not here," I smile reassuring and his tense body slowly gets comfortable. I then start grabbing my clothes. I look over to Leo and see him looking away with his eyes closed.

And this is the boy I kept pushing away, god I can't believe he still loves me.

I then start changing into the clothes I picked out.

"You can open your eyes now," I look at him nervously as he looks at my outfit.