20.) Finally

December 31 Friday
7:45 am

Myra Montgomery
———————————-
It was a day before my birthday. I look down as I sit in the void.

Thinking, huh?

I look up at kitsune standing in front of me. I nod and rest my head on my knee.

You regret pushing Leo off huh?

I perk up at the mentioning of Leo.

I Knew it.

Kitsune sighs and sits beside me. I lean on her shoulder.

I don't know what's wrong with me. I love him, but I push him away. I want to go towards him, but I go the other way. I want to admit I love him, but it's like my tounge was cut off before I can say it.

Don't fret, it will come soon, very soon.

I look at her confused, but she just winks at me.

Kitsune i swear to god if you wake me up before telling me what that means.

I slowly open my eyes facing the wall. I hate when she does that with no explanation.

"Where's the birthday girl at!" Mom comes rushing in with balloons. I groan and sit up. I look around to see my whole room decorated. When did she do all this?

"Mama, it's the 31st," I laugh as she sits down beside me and kisses me on the cheek.

"And Saturday is your birthday!"

"What about school?" I go to pick up my phone but she puts it down.

"School got closed cause the city cut off their water supply," I groan playfully as she pulls me up.

"Get ready, you got a whole day to yourself, since it's your birthday you get to do whatever you want," I look at her in shock since she never let me go out for a whole day. I hear my notification sound and I look at my phone.

The sillies (☆'3`)

Mommy O'Neill
Happy birthday 🎂🎁🎉👑!!

Hockey boy
Happy birtday
Casey that was the dryest
happy birthday I ever got in
my life and you spelt it wrong
Hockey boy
...

Hockey boy
Happy birthday 💖💖🥳🤭:)

Thank you pookie( ˘ ³˘)
also tell don I said happy
birthday

Mommy O'Neill
He said happy birthday back

I smile and close my phone.

"Come down stairs once you get dressed, your friends are here also," She smiles before closing my door. I get in the shower while play It Girl.  I sing the lyrics in shower while dancing.

I get out and look at the clothes I picked out.

"Yeah this is definitely It Girl material,"