8.) Exes

In Puerto Rico  1 year ago
————————————
   3rd person

Amala picks Myra up by her thighs, pinning her against the wall. She slides her tongue into Myra's mouth, Myra allowing her entrance. Their tongues slide and dance together. A soft, muffled groan escapes Myra's lip.

Myra and Amala move around the room, landing on the bed. Amala trails her hand up Myra's legs slowly, her hand lands on her thigh with a birthmark. She moved up a little further but Myra stops her hand before she can continue.

"We can't do this, Amala." She pleas. Amala smacks her lips.

"Why? It's not like your mom is home." She argues.

" My mom's not home and she doesn't know your in her home, making out with her daughter. You know I haven't came out yet." Myra explains.

"Come on, she won't know." Amala says moving her hand again.

"Amala, stop it." Myra demands, now sitting up and pushing Amala off her. She gets up off the bed and starts to walk away.

"Please Amor, you'd do it for me, right?" Amala ask grabbing Myra's wrist pulling her back.

" No Amala, no means no." She finishes snatching her wrist out of Amala's hand. Amala scoffs, getting up and walking right past her.

January 1st Myra's birthday
———————————————

Today was New Years, and also my birthday.
I had finally came out to my mom and told her about Amala. I was so excited because I would be spending the night with her watching fireworks.

Amala said I would look good in blue, so that's what I wore.

       I put my locs into a lazy ponytail as it was almost time for me to go

I smile, knowing she was going to love this. I check the time to see that it was now 11:43. I rush down the stairs to see my mom.

"Going to see your novia?" Mom asked, her arms crossed, smiling. My ears heat up and turn red.

"Mama, it's 11:43 I gotta go." I muttered. She opens her arms gesturing for a hug. I run up and hug her as she kisses both of my cheeks.

"You got protection?" Mom asked sternly. I open my purse to show her my pepper spray. Knuckles, and pocket knife. She nods and let's me go.

"See you next year mama!" I wave her off as I exit and run down the street. I hadn't forgot about that night, we already talked it out though.
I walk up the the cliff where we first kissed only to find her

With another girl.

I stand there staring as they kiss, fireworks going off. On my birthday, new year new me I guess.
Amala opens her eyes to meet mine. She then pushes the girl off of her coming up to me.

"Amor, baby, it's not what it looks like, I Promi-"

SLAP!

I backhand her across the face, my eyes watering and my vision gets blurry. Amala feels the sting of where I slapped her.

"Myra-"

"You're so lucky your a girl or else you wouldn't be able to have kids." I spit before storming off. I enter my house and mom gets up and walks towards me.

"Mija, your back early it's only 12:24 what happened?" She questioned. I didn't have to say anything as I look at her with tears falling down my face. She immediately hugs me.

"She cheated on me. She really did it."

I learned two things that day.

1. I was never gonna let anyone see that they got to me.

2. If I see a red flag, use my brain, not my heart. Or else, it would broken into pieces.

LATINA LOVER PREACHES‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Surprise surprise!!! Myra is bisexual.
I made her bisexual so it would add a little drama. This chapter also relates to the first paragraph in the first chapter.And to add the salt to the wound I made her birthday on new years. Yikes. But it creates character and explains her actions further on through her interactions with Leo.

-676 words