9.) Back from the dead

"Bradford! Xevor! Come to me." Shredder yells, slamming his fist on his throne. Bradford and Xevor, who were now fishface and Dogpound walks in and kneels down, bowing.

"What is it that you need, master Shredder?" Bradford questioned looking up at him.

"You said you killed the last Kitsune heir and the family, am I correct?" He replied and the two nod. He gets up from his throne and walks over to him, carrying a folder.

"Yes and everything that belonged to them." FishFace added.

"Then why was she spotted in a restaurant by one of our foot soldiers!" He screams, dropping the folder revealing a picture of Myra standing by the window of Murakami's shop.

"We don't know how she made it out sir. The only one who could have helped her was Miles. We thought he was dead." Shredder eyes squinted as he grabbed Dogpound by the neck lifting him up.

"You thought wrong." He says dropping Dogpound walking a few inches but stops.

SLASH!

Dogpound whimpers at the sound, closing his eyes. He slowly opens them to see a chipped piece of his spike just above his head.

"I cannot trust you two knuckleheads so Karai will be in charge of taking care of her. Find her, and kill her before she gets her powers." He says looking at Karai. Dogpound and FishFace look at her in disbelief.

"I will not disappoint you father." Karai answers, smirking while kneeling down infront of him.

    "Do whatever you can to get rid of her. Including anyone who gets in the way." He finished.

LATINA LOVER PREACHES‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
This is when trouble begins.

- 272 words