7.) What are you?

3rd person
——————————
It has been 2 months since Myra has first moved to New York City, met April and Casey, and spotted mysterious figures on top of a building.
So far, the city grows on her more and more.
But, the nightmares get worse every other night. She keeps seeing the same figure over and over in her dreams, a black shadow with 9 tails. Ever since the night her dad's death replayed, the kitsune never muttered another word. To this day, she still questions what type of kitsune her dad was.
Or if he was Umi Kitsune himself ....

Myra Montgomery
—————————————
I was going to April's house for a girl's night over. Which means no Casey, which means I wouldn't have anyone to bully.

I walked to her house in my pjs cause, why not?

I walk up to April's building and open it with the key

I walk up to April's building and open it with the key. I walk up to the 4 floor and to room 336. I gently knock three times to see Mr. O'Neill open the door.

"Oh, Myra! That's your name right?" Kirby asked and I nod.

"Very nice to meet you Mr. O'Neill." I greet holding out my hand and he shakes it.

"April talks so much about you!" He exclaims. "She didn't tell me you had vitiligo though. It's such a beautiful disease! I'm surprised they even call it a disease." I smile at his ramble.

"Let me not hold up Aprils room is on the left." He explains and i follow the way he points. Once i reach April's room i knock and she comes rushing out the door hugging me.

"You're here! Come on come on!" She drags me in and sits me on her bed.
"Is that playboy bunny?" She asked, her mouth agape and i proudly nod.

"The one and only, baby." I answer, smirking.

"That is so not fair! My dad won't even let me near playboy bunny! Too inappropriate! He say. That's not for young ladies! He says." April argues quoting her dad's words.

"Just buy it with your own money. Can't do anything about that cause you have the receipt and you paid for it." I added and realization struck her face. She immediately runs to her phone and orders the same pjs i have.

"And we can match on pajama day!" She exclaims and I give her a thumbs up. I then remembered a few days ago about the horrendous lyrics I sung wherever she was at.

"Sorry about singing those lyrics, I just found it funny." I laugh.

"Oh we know." She mumbled as she side eyes me and my face drops.

"What was that?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing!" She sweetly smiles and I side eye her. We both began to burst out laughing. I then see my hand begin to shake. I quickly ask April where the bathroom is and she points down the hall.