31.) Ex stays an ex

Myra Montgomery
————————————
Last night...

I heard the sound of my ringtone going off, as well as it vibrating.

I sit up and look at Leo. He had fell asleep with his mask on, he was adorable.

I carefully untie his mask and take it off. Placing his mask on the top of the drawer, I pick up my phone.

It was a random number. Most likely scam call. I hang up the phone and put it back on the drawer.

I lay back on Leo's chest and close my eyes, until my phone starts ringing again.

I pick it up, this time, angrier than before. Who in the hell is calling me at this time? It's like 2 am! I'm finna cuss this person out.

I answer the phone and put it up to my ear.

"Listen, I don't know who the hell you are but stop fucking calling-"

"I miss you, amor." That voice. I know that voice.

Amala.

I didn't say anything. I gently move Leo's hand off my waist and quietly exit the room.

"Baby, please, talk to me." Amala pleads.

"You don't get to call me that." I spit harshly. It goes quiet on the other line for a second.

"Myra-"

"No. First of all, let's get on thing clear."

"I am not your baby, your love, or your girlfriend. You and I, have nothing between each other." You will not walk all over me again, Amala.

"Myra, please-"

"No, not please. Listen here. I am not your girlfriend. I will never be your girlfriend. What we had was in the past. And that's all it will ever be. Don't come running back to me after you decided to cheat with someone else on my birthday. Then they decided to cheat on you with someone else. You made your choice, and so did I."  I move the phone from my ear and was about to hang up. Oh, I forgot  to add the salt to the wound.

"Oh, and also. I'm in a relationship. You stupid bitch." I hang up the phone and scoff. I open the door and just stare at my phone. How in the world did she get my number?

"Love, is there something wrong?" I look up at Leo was now sitting up in the bed. His voice was low and raspy. Low have mercy, that morning voice be hittin different.

"No, nothing's wrong." I blocked Amala's number quickly and put my phone on the drawer.

"You fell asleep with your mask on silly." I lay in the bed, on top of him.

"Thanks for taking it off." He kisses the top of my forehead.

"Anytime, amor." We exchange a kiss and fall back asleep.

...

I nervously pace around the living room.

How the hell did Amala get my number? I blocked her old one, which means she made a new one. I even changed it to make sure she wouldn't contact me again in case she made a new number. Who the hell gave her my number?

"Myra, are you okay?" I look at April who had a worried frown on her face. "I'm here for a little girl talk if you need it." April pats the seat next to her and I quickly sit down.