17.) Heard you like dandelions

Myra Montgomery
-----------------------------
DING!

I roll over in my bed fanning away the noise.

DING!!

I roll over again and fall on the floor.
"Shit! Jesus!" I groan in pain and hold my side.

"Mija, can you get the door, I'm making breakfast."
I get up and walk over to the door slouching. I open it to see a mail man.

"The person wanted me to deliver it personally. Myra Montgomery, right?" I look down to see a small box. I nod and take the box and the mail man goes on his way.

"Mama, did you order something?For me specifically," I look to her and she shakes her head.

"Nope, breakfast?" I look at the bacon, biscuit, and omlete.

"New food?"

"Yeah, try it. I wanna know your opinion." I sit down and take a bite. Holy crap. It was delicious.

"If I had to give this a 1 to 10, I give it a solid 100" She smiles and claps her hands.

"Ah, I'm so happy you like it!" I give her a thumbs up and she gives me a peck on my cheek.

"What did you get in the box." I shrug and open it. I gently take it out the bag to reveal a clip for curly hair with petals of dandelions and small ribbons also covered in dandelions. Who knew I loved dandelion?

"Oh my! It's.."

"Beautiful." I finish.

"I was going to say it's gonna give you an allergic reaction, but you know, you do you." I smile at it until I sneeze. She sighs and facepalms.
I notice there was also a note. I open it to see the words

Heard you like dandelions

Flashback
——————
I groan in frustration as I give up on getting the small rubber band stuck in my curls. I slam my head on the counter but a hand stops me.

"Calm down girl, we'll get it out."

"You said that 10 minutes ago." I get up and storm
off while still tugging on the band.

"Woah, easy there." Leo gently grabs my wrist and my heart skips a beat.

"Oh didn't see you there."

"You need help."

"Oh. My. God. Yes please!" Leo walks me over to the couch and sits me down. He gently starts extracting the rubber band and I lean into his touch.

"Alright, there you go." He hands me the rubber band. Woah. There was not a single hair on the band.

"How did you manage to leave every single hair on my head? I could never! Gosh, enough with the rubber bands, I need a claw clip for curly hair!" I rambled and he just watches me.

"Thank you so much Leo!" I hug him and he freezes.

"Oh, crap, my fault!" I immediately pull away. Dumb move Myra, dumb move. I get up and start speed walking.

"Wait!" He grabs my arm and pulls me into a hug.

"Your welcome." I could hear his heart beat quicken. But my heartbeat was faster than Usain Bolt at this point.

"Enjoying living like aurora and her prince?"

"Shut the fuck up!" I blurt out loud. This turtle has been teasing me ever since I got here and I am sick of it. I begin walking over to me but Leo holds me back. Raph holds his hands up smirking. I scoff and storm up before glancing a smile at Leo.

End of flashback
——————————-

Who in the world could have knew I needed a claw? I mean, I knew April knew I liked dandelions but she didn't know I needed a claw. I remember rambling about how I needed a claw designed for curly hair but I can't remember who I was talking to.

Achoo!

Ugh. Allergies. Forget that, this claw is seriously beautiful though. I go to the bathroom to try on the clip and it was devouring. Ah, it ate DOWN.

Leonardo
————————
I see her smiling in the mirror. She really was beautiful. Glad she likes it.

"Are we here for a mission or for your girlfriend?"

"We're here for a mission. And plus, your mad cause you haven't pulled one despite how handsome you say your are." Mikey starts oohing in the background and Donnie just watches.

"Come on, we gotta stop the kraang."

"Maybe you can ask Myra to come along. I mean she is pretty cool with her gun"

"Absolutely not. Never again." I snap my head towards him. I cant risk her life, not again.

I then hear a car pull in the driveway, I look down to see kraang bots getting out. I hold my hand up and wait for the right time, they then take out a capsule of mutagen, I bawl my fist up and we jump of the building.

LATINA LOVER PREACHES!!!!!!
Slowly getting closer to chapter 20😏😏😏😏 I wonder what's going to happen🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔