Too much to handle

The three of us make our way to the club door. Stone, the very large man we met earlier today, stands outside a closed door that leads to the club. He greets Mia first and then nods to Steph and me with a straight, strict face.
He opens the door to let us through and as soon as we walk in, dear Jesus what the hell did I just walk into?
This is no club I've ever seen before. It's dark in here and the music is near deafening. If it wasn't so dark in here my cheeks would be as red as a tomato.
There are handfuls and handfuls of topless women in here. Some are waitresses, some of them are the "bunnies", as I like to call them in my head and some are strippers dangling off poles. Topless girls are sitting on middle-aged men nipping at their necks and ears.
It's unbelievably uncomfortable for me, I don't even know where to look without seeing boobs.
Mia guides us to a high-top, round bar table and we take a seat. I give Steph a death glare and she immediately looks away knowing she left many details of what this club entails.
I'm pissed and I'm going to need some hard alcohol to simmer me down, she's fully aware this is not my sort of thing.
"I need alcohol," I say and Steph immediately agrees to go get it to be back on my good side.
Mia shouts over the noise "So what do you think?"
Well, that's a loaded question.. How do I answer it honestly without offending her considering she puts these things together? I open my mouth to speak and thank god, saved by the bell, some girl comes over. Thankfully clothed and whispers something in Mia's ear. She looks at me puts her finger up and walks away.
Cool, I'm sitting here by myself now. I start to people-watch and spot Ellie on some man's lap. He appears to have a younger-looking body but I can't see his face because they are intensely making out so I quickly look away, I feel like a kid that should be covering my eyes.
I look around for Steph ready to just get up and find her myself but finally spot her. She's making her way back with two drinks in hand squeezing through a crowd of people. She reaches the table and sets down a drink in front of me. I slowly sip on it.
"Steph this is so not my scene. Can I please just leave?" I ask.
She immediately responds "No! You are not going anywhere! Just drink up and have a good time." I roll my eyes.
She points to a group of people sitting on what appears to be a leather couch with maroon ropes surrounding it with a VIP sign attached in front.
"Right there, the girl in silver is Adria. Next to her is Nicoletta, basically her sidekick. Very powerful women of the house."
So that's Adria? She definitely has a hard edge based on her appearance. From what I can see, from where I'm sitting, she has long sleek black hair, a full sleeve of tattoos, and a very fit body. Her whole vibe radiates don't fuck with me.
Mia joins us again.
She follows our gaze to the VIP section. "Showing her who to stay away from?" Mia asks.
Steph chuckles "Just putting a face to the name is all."
Three men enter the VIP area.
Mia says "So those three.." I notice Steph stiffen and it intrigues me to know why. Mia continues pointing to each guy "That right there is Ghost, him in the middle is Slim and that man right there...that's Julian." Mia looks at Steph when saying Julian's name. Steph looks down and twiddles her thumbs nervously.
Oh, she's got it bad.
Little Miss Wild Child "Life of the party" is sitting here like a little mouse and the rest of the club is a lion ready to chew her apart. I've never seen her look so shy by just simply looking at a man. It's actually a little bit comical to me given her crazy nature. I look over to Julian once more, it's dark in here so it's hard to tell what he actually looks like but from what I can see he is most definitely an attractive man. He's tall with I think dark hair, muscular looking and I think I see tattoos on his neck.
I don't blame the girl, he's definitely a sight for sore eyes even from where we're sitting. I turn my body back towards Steph
"Why don't you go talk to him?" I ask.
Her eyes practically bulge out of her head by my question.
"What?! No! Are you crazy?" She says panicky. She's never in a million years had a problem talking to guys.
Mia laughs "She'll never approach him." I shrug and look around at the party before me.
I shift uncomfortably in my seat when I spot Penelope. I have no idea why she has such an unnerving reaction from me, I'm not a stranger to mean girls but there's just something about her that really makes me tick. Her firey red hair sticks out like a sore thumb against the other people around her. She's in the shortest shorts I've ever seen and she's topless. She stalks her way to the VIP area and starts to suck on Adria's neck from behind her. Adria tilts her head back in satisfaction. Penelope walks over to the front of her now and Adria grabs the nape of Penelope's neck and kisses her so hard. It's so incredibly uncomfortable but it's one of those things you just can't seem to look away from.
Penelope straddles Adria's lap and they just go at it grabbing each other's breasts. Everyone around them doesn't even bat an eye but I'm sitting here feeling like I'm watching porn. I look away because I just can't watch anymore and Steph and Mia laugh.
"For a second there I thought you were about to join in," Mia says and I shake my head as fast as I can.
"I think I'm going to get some air," I say to the girls that are poking fun at me. Mia points to a door that leads to the outside and feel like I can't walk fast enough to it.