Right where I want you

POV
X

Millie's eyes widen at my forwardness, I've left her speechless and in deep thought which makes me secretly smile on the inside, I've got her right where I want her.

"Let's go," I say once more raising an eyebrow in invitation.

"Uh," she says scanning the area where the shitty band is playing and that's where I see that motherfucker.

Chase.

What the fuck is she doing here with him? We get into one little argument and she runs into his arms? I'm ready to end this prick once and for all, I start fuming and see Millie is now looking at me out of the corner of my eye. She puts her hand on mine and I look over to her. She has a worried look on her face and shakes her head knowing what I'm thinking.

"Please don't cause a scene..." she says.

I know better than to cause a scene in a public place, I'm not stupid, even though I do have a few cops that secretly work for me but she  doesn't know that, so instead I say one last time,

"Then let's fucking go..." I say heated.

She nods, "Okay."

"Okay," I repeat her.

"Can I just tell him that I'm leaving at least?" she asks less confidently than she did when I first got here.

I don't say anything I just wave my hands out towards the band to indicate to hurry up and do it.

She walks away from me and towards the loser who is eye-fucking the singer of the band. Good, find someone else and stay away from my girl. Millie is telling him something in his ear and he nods his head and hugs her. I don't know why I'm feeling so enraged by that right now, the guy probably pisses sitting down, but I don't want anyone to look at Millie other than me, let alone touch her.

She's walking back to me and I'm the one eye fucking now. She looks like an angel and the devil all in one. Her tanned legs are on full display and her tits are looking damn near perfect just waiting to be touched.

She walks right past me with attitude, "You're making it obvious," She says heading for the door. I smile to myself, she's using my words, and I follow behind her like a lost puppy.

We're outside now and there are groups of people smoking cigarettes and lingering around. At least half of the guys out here are checking her out, she's so modest though that she doesn't even notice. They start putting their heads down or face their group again when they spot me following behind her.

"We're over here," I say pointing to the left.

"You mean you're over there and I'm over here," Millie says with an attitude pointing in the opposite direction.

Feisty tonight...

"No, you're driving with me," I say sternly.

"I drove here X, how do you figure I get my car back?" She says as if I'm stupid.

"I have people for that, remember?" I say and she rolls her eyes. Fuck she's sexy when she's mad.

"Maybe I don't want to drive with you..." she says crossing her arms which are now pushing up her tits further and I just want to fall to my knees at the sight.

"Maybe I don't care," I say, she's not going to win this battle.

"Ugh! You're so infuriating!" She says with too much frustration.

"You are too baby," I say and I know I've won her over.

I start walking towards my black Mercedes and she follows. I'm smiling to myself, but I don't let her see that because she'll probably slap me across the face if she does.

When we both get in, I Rev up the engine and leave the parking lot.

Millie hasn't said a word since we got in the car so I put my hand on her thigh to loosen the tension between us and she doesn't move it away.

"Baby..." I say.

"What X? What do you want?!" She says still with a feisty attitude.

I'm about to speak but she continues,

"Seriously X. I don't understand you. What do you want from me? You don't want a relationship, which is fine..okay, cool, but why are you calling me your girl and hunting me down? I'm serious, just tell me what you want?" She rants.

Here we go..exactly why I don't do relationships.

"We're having fun," I say nonchalantly.

"Fun?! This is not fun. This is confusing and frustrating." She says all fiery.

"Babe c'mon, why do you have to do this and overthink everything? Can't we just enjoy each other without being all dramatic?" I say annoyed by this conversation.

She crosses her arms over her chest, rolls her eyes, and pushes my hand off of her. I grip my now free hand on the steering wheel pissed off.

She's looking out the window at the scenery and a minute before we get back to the house she says, "You know what? You're right, let's just have fun, let's go back up to the penthouse." In a much nicer tone and that scares the shit out of me.