Give me something

POV
X

When we land back in California, I immediately go back to my house to find answers.
I'm feeling betrayed by everyone right now and it's just fueling the rage in me. Millie leaving was done so planned and sneakily, they found the perfect opportunity to wait until I was out of the country to do this.

I should just let Millie be and say fuck her for leaving but I know why she left, she doesn't feel safe anymore, and there are too many outsiders on her case. I want to show her I can keep her safe and rid of anyone who's giving her a hard time, I just want to be around her and I know she wants the same or she wouldn't have given in to me the night before I left.

When I arrive at the house, I go straight to Stephanie's room and bang on the door.

Stephanie opens the door and I barge in letting myself through.

"Where is she, Stephanie?" I demand.

"X..." she says cautiously.

"Don't even think about fucking lying to my face right now, I know she's not in her new apartment," I say enraged.

She looks down at her feet and says "X, you need to leave her alone, you know you'll just end up hurting her in some way, and what about Adria? What happens when she finds out you've taken an interest in Millie? Millie is not the kind of girl that deserves to be second best."

I sigh "I know that okay? And I'll deal with Adria when that time comes. She doesn't own me" I say in frustration.

"I know you like her X, I know this, but can you please just let her go?" she begs.

"You know I can't do that Stephanie, don't you think I've tried? I can't." I tell her straight.

"Just tell me where she is," I demand and she sighs, she doesn't want to give her location away and she's making me fight for it.

"You know I'll find her some way, so just tell me," I say annoyed.

"Yeah...I know, but I wish you wouldn't." She says and I think she's about to spill.

"Please Stephanie," I say running my fingers through my hair with agitation.

She turns away "I don't know the address."

Finally, she's giving me something.

"Well spit it out already..." I say impatiently.

"She's staying with Chase," she says sympathetically and I feel like I could fall to my knees right now.

"Fuck!" I yell and it scares Stephanie but I don't give a fuck right now, I'm irate.

I storm out of Stephanie's room and practically run to the garage, get in my black Maserati, hastily slamming the door, and drive off as fast as I can.