Date Night

Author's Note: Idk if I'll be able to post tomorrow so I gave y'all an extra long chapter! Enjoy all the fluff.

PS. Yes I changed the title because the last one was sort of a placeholder till I figured out where I wanted this story to go. Ok Now enjoy!! Lol
__________________________

Avi and Mitch decided to wait to tell the fans that they were dating. They all thought they were anyway, thanks to those pictures. But they still wanted to officially tell the fans, eventually. For now they just wanted to wait it out, considering they've only been dating for about a week. But that didn't stop Mitch from wanting to have some fun.

"C'mon, Avi, pleeeaaassee," Mitch whined as he was lying on Avi's sofa, while the man was getting dressed for their date. Avi walked into the living room sliding on his favorite leather jacket.

"No, Mitch, I'm not going to flirt with you on Twitter."

"Ugh, why not!" Mitch protested. He crossed his arms with a pout. Mitch loved it when the fans freaked about one his tweets. Seeing the notifications fly across his phone, 'MITCH!' 'DID YOU JUST?' 'OMG OMG OMG'. They had the best fans.

The tenor looked over at Avi with his signature puppy-dog eyes that usually made the man bend to his will.

Avi shook his head and chuckled as he walked to the mirror hanging on his wall. He started combing his hair back into a bun.

"I thought you said we should keep this on the down low? What happened to that?" Avi asked.

"We are, but it would be harmless just to tease them a bit," Mitch explained while getting up and walking towards Avi. He began fixing Avi's twisted collar. "Besides," Mitch met Avi's eyes in the mirror with a glint in his eye. "It would make the official announcement even better." Avi sighed and threw his hands up in surrender.

"Fine, fine." He smiled as he turned towards the tenor. He pulled out his cell, donned in a Lord of the Rings case, of course. "What do you want me to say?"

"Yay!" Mitch hopped over to where his phone was lying on couch. He grabbed his Celíne bag off the coffee table then walked back to Avi. "Just reply to my last tweet." He clicked on his Twitter app. "And say something cute!"
___________________________

Mitch Grassi @mitchgrassi
let's cuddle and listen to FKA Twigs

BassCannonKaplan @Avi_Kaplan
@mitchgrassi I'm on my way.

Mitch Grassi @mitchgrassi
@Avi_Kaplan By Pentatonix*

BassCannonKaplan @Avi_Kaplan
@mitchgrassi ur cute

Mitch Grassi @mitchgrassi
@Avi_Kaplan Thank u big daddy 💞

BassCannonKaplan @Avi_Kaplan
@mitchgrassi 💚
__________________________

"Oh yeah, you're so subtle." Avi chastised. Laughing at the fans reactions. "Big daddy?" He asked as he went to grab his car keys.

"What? You are my big daddy." Mitch said, sending a smirk the man's way. He looked back down at the responses they were getting from the tweets. Mitch smiled. This is just too much fun.

"Hell yeah I am." Avi puffed out his chest. Looking smug as he opened the front door for Mitch. He was such a dork. And now he was Mitch's dork. How'd he get to be so lucky?

Mitch was walking through the front door when he realized what time it was.

"Oh shit, babe, we've got fifteen minutes to make it to the eight o'clock showing!" Mitch exclaimed. He grabbed Avi's hand and began pulling him down the hallway. "We're going to be so late."