chapter 3

When Koby went to bed is when we all gathered around on the deck. Zoro and Nami were going to tell us how they remembered. They told us how the future Koby had sneaked around the battle feild. Injecting the crew members that were left with something that would mimic death. He then managed to get them to Vegapunk. Who had built devices similar to the one we had used. Zoro and Nami used one to get to Shell town when they knew I would be there. Ussop went to Syrup village. Chopper, Bepo, and Robin used another to go to Drum Island. They would be waiting for us when we got there. Franky and Jimbie went to water 7. Saying they would get a new Sunny built. While Brooke went to the light house where Laboon was. He wanted to join sooner this time. Sanji and Killer had gone to the Barrttei. They had even got Yamato. Who would be waiting in Wano for us.

I was really happy that my crew remembered. I looked at Law, and he was smiling. I put my hand on his, and he looked at me. He bit his lip and pulled his hand away. He then got up and went to the guys sleeping quarters. My shoulder slumped, and I went to the girls' room. I layed down on my side, looking away from the door. I heard the door open and close. Then my bed slumped a bit, indicating someone sat down. I felt a hand rest on my arm. "Lu, what's wrong?" Nami asked in a soft voice. I sat up and turned to her.