chapter 6

After they had switched over the cargo from their old ship to Merry. They left our old ship and told Merry he could do what he wanted with it. He hadn't wanted Kaya to leave, but she was determined to have her own journey. Instead of being in a manor all the time. Luffia and crew with their newest member, Kaya sailed off.

We find them now sailing to the Barrttei. They had picked up Zoro's old friends, and he was happy to see them. They spent a while catching up. So, Koby got a day off from training with him. But was now faced with training with Kid. He may have been a high-ranking Marine, but Kid was no joke. The guy had seriously mellowed out, though. So Koby was glad about that. Kid worked him hard as they sailed. Bonney was having fun watching them. Mainly because Kid was shirtless. Zoro was stearing the ship with the door open in the kitchen. Nami was up on the balcony outside of the kitchen, watching the weather and their heading.

Law was in the doctors room with Kaya starting her training with some basic medical books. She hasn't read. Which was a lot, Law found out. She just needed to put her knowledge to practice. He had a feeling Chopper would like this girl as his apprentice. Luffia and Ussop were doing their favorite pass time, fishing. They weren't catching the most fish, but they were having fun.

When Nami yelled, they were close. They all stopped what they were doing. Everyone went to the balcony where Nami was. While Luffia sat on the figurehead with her right hand blocking the sun from her eyes. They where about to the dock when a marine ship pulled up next to the Merry. Luffia frowned at fullbody as he talked. All she heard was blah blah blah coming out of his mouth. When he fired a cannon ball at them, Kid stopped it with his powers. Just to send it back, barley missing Fullbody's head. He didn't bug them after that being too scared to move. Luffia cackling like a mad woman didn't help either. They docked the ship and went into the restaurant. Once inside, they serched for a table big enough for the whole crew. They didn't, however, and had to take up two tables close to each other.

"About time you lot got here." Sanji said from behind them with Killer next to him. They turned around and saw them. Sanji looked about the same as last time. Nami launched up and hugged the chef. He had hearts for eyes as she hugged him. He hugged her back and his eyes changed. He had a look of love and caring. Luffia and Bonney gave him a smirk. He smiled back, and they let go of each other. Zoro messed with him like he used to. It was all in good fun. Sanji and Zoro were like brothers. They cared for each other in their own way. Kid went to his best friend and smacked him on the back. "Nice to have you back." Kid said with a snicker.

"Good to be back and without having to laugh every second." Killer said. He was going to make sure this time, they wouldn't get caught by Kaido.

Sanji made them all food and they were in heaven. They had missed his food so much they were crying. Kid, Law, and Bonney, however, wished they had someone like him on their crews the first time. They had never tasted food this good. The cook had improved even more than the last time. He even made gormet dog food for Chouchou.

Gin came crashing in, kicking a marine out of his way. He sat down at a table and demanded food. Patty ended up throwing him out. Sanji went back to the kitchen, and the girls smiled at the kind-hearted chef. Luffia went to the balcony she was on last time and watched Gin and Sanji talk. They were like friends even though this was Gin's first time meeting Sanji. "I see you meet my chef." Luffia said and they looked up. Gin looked at Sanji with shock.

"You are a pirate." Gin asked Sanji.

"Yep, I am the chef for the Strawhat pirates." Sanji said with pride. Luffia jumped down from the balcony onto the rail in front of the men with no sound. Gin, who hadn't heard her, moved. Was shocked to suddenly find her in front of him. She was smiling at him. Gin looked her over and thought there was no way she was a pirate. She was to pretty and nice looking to be one.