Revenge Is Sweet

Stef's POV

After my interminable day of work today that I spent thinking about what Lena and I did, I was thinking that she really was going to get it tonight. It was incredibly dangerous to do that, and she indeed deserve a punition, and a dirty one.

In another hand, Lena is like... the perfect wife. I mean she really tries to keep this fire between us well alive, and I can only love her for that. Like I said, she's a bit crazy sometimes, and she drives ME crazy as well, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

So of course her punishment will involve orgasms, but in my terms though for that pussy of hers is mine, and tonight I plan on tasting it, eating and a lot more for it's been a while since she let me go down on her, and for good reason, I mean I wasn't at my best behavior, but tonight I have the feeling that she will let me do whatever I want to her.

After my last file complete, I hurry home to get to my wife. And I was so excited. I mean yes, I was a little bit upset with her for doing this at my work, but at the same time I enjoyed every bit of it, and I can't wait to repay her.

I open the door, and casually, like I usually do, I shoot out: "Lena! I'm home!"

The house is oddly quiet, for usually we can hear the kids shooting, fighting, or laughing for stupid thing they saw on twitter or that kind of thing. I admit that I learn to love those noises because it's a sign of a full home, one day it will be just us, and I'm gonna miss all this mess. Although I don't mind a quiet night once in a while like it seems to be the case tonight. I mean there's going to be noises, but it won't be from the kids.

"Oh, hi honey. All the kids are out tonight, it will be just us, so I made your favorite diner." She states innocently like she hadn't fucked me at the precinct just a few hours ago.

"Nice. But I think diner can wait. We have things to do, you and me." I state as she raises an eyebrow while a light smile spread over her face, but she regains her seriousness right away.

"Oh really? We do?" she says acting dumb as I approach her carefully.

"Yeah, we do." I say before I try to grab her arm but she's quicker than me and manage to run off and escape me, screaming happily as I chase after her, laughing yet determinate to catch her.

"You're so getting it!" I say, smiling widely while running after her through the house. But my dear wife made the mistake to go upstairs, and once there we both know that she has no chance to escape me again.

"And now you're stuck, you dirty girl." I say as Lena is right next to our bed, smiling and breathing hard.

"Okay, okay, we can negotiate, right?" she tries as I shake my head while approaching her slowly.

"No, no, no. You broke the law; I'm going to have to arrest you." I say as I get closer, and she try to run off again, but this time I grab a hand full of her sweet curly hair, and I take her back into my arms.

I grab her two arms like I know how, and then I cuff her, which I'm sure she loves more than anything for she mentions that she would like that, but I've always found this idea silly. However, I'm willing to try, so here we are.

"Don't worry those are new, they're clean. Don't try to pull on them, or they will hurt your wrists. You'll have to let me do whatever I want Mrs. Adams Foster." I whisper slowly into her ear as I still have her back press on my front.

"What if I resist, officer?" Lena asks with the sexiest voice ever as I can't help my smile before I spank her ass hard, making her gasp out loud.

"Don't you dare." I whisper again before I turn her around keeping her slim body into my arms as I look into her beautiful brown eyes.