Shut Up And Suck

Stef's POV

Fuck does that woman fuck me good! Only her can make me lose my mind like this and do something as bold as making love in the car in a neighborhood we don't even know. Lena is a bit crazy and dangerous sometimes, but not in a bad way, more in a "we only have one live" kind of way, and I love her for that, because I know I'm way too anxious and worried about everything to initiate something like that.

As I'm lying there, trying to breathe for my life, Lena is gently cleaning me up, by licking my vulva, almost drinking my cum like she always does and I'm smiling like an idiot, feeling like I am in heaven even though if someone see me, my legs spread like this and totally exposed, I would probably die from embarrassment, but right now, my focus is on my dirty wife.

"Come here, my love. Come kiss me." I say sitting up before Lena smile so softly at me, almost innocently as she pulls my panties back up as she looks right into my eyes.

She finally reaches my lips, and I love so much when she pecks my lips so tenderly and lightly, building us both up until we can't help but kiss deeply, mixing our saliva and our fluids together.

"You are such a bad girl, baby." I whisper as I grab her hips to make her straddle my laps and she smirks at me.

"It's time you become a little bad yourself, babe." She says devilishly as she takes my hand and brings it under her tight dress, making me feel her little thong that I know too well.

"I though the only thing I was going to taste were your lips." I says as I start laying sloppy kisses on her neck and bare shoulders.

"You're not going to taste anything, but you sure are going to fuck me, hard like you know how." She utters in such a confident way, and she's making me wet all over again by sliding her hands into my short hair, and I know this is like an aphrodisiac for her, and I wonder why I didn't do that sooner, and how I had thought that Lena could possibly hate it and not find me attractive anymore.

"Are you going to pull on my hair while I make love to you?" I ask for I want nothing more than that as I stroke her soft ass cheeks.

"Oh, you know how much I love that baby... it makes me very, very wet..." she moans as I suck on her pulse point and at that I decide to slide my hand between her legs, feeling the warmness of her center even through her thong.

"That I know, my love..." I say as at the exact same time I slide my hand into her panties and immediately enter her wet and welcoming pussy making her gasp and tense a little as she holds on hard on my neck.

"Ahh... Babe..." she moans sighing as I watched her face, her eyes closed, and her mouth opened. She's so beautiful and sexy, I still can't get over it.

She slides her hands up into my hair and pull on them harder and harder, matching the way I push into her. It's so hot in here, and my breathing is getting labored just seeing Lena lose control over her own body as I put my arm around her waist to support her back because I know she wants to ride my hand as I curl my fingers deep inside of her pussy that is contracting like crazy under my touch.

"Oh Stef... Stef! Yes! Um... baby..." she moans before she grabs my face to crash her lips over mine and kiss me deeply, still moaning like crazy in my mouth.

We can barely breath, yet we can't get enough of each other. My heart is completely out of control, and I don't know what to do with myself except keep fucking my wife, hard like she likes it.

"God, I wish I could eat your breasts, baby..." I admit moaning as Lena is bouncing up and down on my laps as I'm kissing on her neck, licking her silky skin.

"Oh yes, do that baby... Here. Do that, babe..." Lena moan deeply as she urgently slides the straps of her dress over her shoulders, reveling that she didn't bother putting on a bra as her hard nipples made my mind explode, but at the same time I got a little bit nervous.

"Babe, what if someone..." I try to resonate her, but she quickly and impatiently cut me off.

"Shut up and suck Stefanie." She orders as she grabs my face and locks my mouth on one of her nipples, and I admit that just that is enough to make me forget about our surrounding and focus on her pleasure and God do I want to pleasure her when she's so bossy with me.

So I double my effort and enter her ever wildly, going deeper and brushing spots that I know are her weakness while I lick across her hard black nipple as I hold her even tighter against me. She was pulling on my hair and riding me, and she was so close for she was shaking and breathing so hard that I was desperate for her to cum

"Fuck! Uh... uh! Stef! Baby! Oh yes! I... I'm... gonna..." she moans and explode shaking hard without having the time to finish her sentence as I stay with her, and within her slowly and gently making her orgasm last.

I was still kissing her all over her breasts tenderly, her skin a bit salty because she's sweating as she was recovering and trying to catch her breath, her hands not leaving my hair for anything.

"My wife is a very, very good fuck." Lena says smiling after she had pull on my hair to make me look at her.

"Oh yeah?" I say smiling a bit shyly.

"Hum um." She nods as I gently take my fingers out of her and bringing them to my mouth like I usually do, but she doesn't let me. She grabs my hand, bring my fingers to her lips and suck on them before I even get the chance to have a little taste of my wife.

"What did I say?" she asks, almost reprimanding me which I find amusing.

"Oh, but come on, you're so delicious, you can't blame me for trying." I say innocently as she can't help but melt in my arms, and then she kisses me deeply once again, until we heard a little noise, making us jump and urging us to get dress very, very fast. Only to find out that it was just a cat who jumped on the car...

But it was okay, because it made us laugh and when we got home that night, we were both still so horny, and knowing that the kids were home, we had to be silent, but that didn't stop us from rubbing against each other, cuming together and fall asleep in each other's arms.