20 - Daddy

I knew I was in trouble the second his lips touched my neck. My senses were heightened, the heat if his breath on my skin sending a shiver down my spine.

I gripped the edge of his desk to keep from sinking my nails into his shoulders, clenching my teeth to hold in the moans forming in the back of my throat. His teeth nipped my earlobe and a small gasp escaped my lips against my will, I could feel the smile on his lips as they moved up my jaw. He was already winning in his mind, this was all a competition to see who was more in control.

The anger stemming from my competitive nature was almost stronger than my arousal, but after multiple instances of getting worked up only to be left without release, I was a ticking bomb. His hand grazed the inside of my thigh, and my breath caught as he traced a line on my skin, getting closer and closer to the growing heat between my thighs.

I regretted wearing a dress. I had been in a rush, and slipped on the easiest thing I could find, but now it was giving me a disadvantage. His finger stroked me through my panties and I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. Every fiber of my being wanted to cling to him, beg for more, reach a blissful climax at his touch, but I bit down hard on the inside of my cheek and clung to my dignity instead. I wouldn't let him win.

"You're not fooling me," He murmured, kissing his way back down to my shoulder, "You're soaking wet."

Fuck. Betrayed by my own body.

I remained still and silent, refusing to give him the satisfaction of acknowledging that I was losing my edge. He rubbed his fingers up against me, firmer this time and I cold taste blood in my mouth as I bit down harder on my cheek. By now I had him beat, it only took seconds of me touching up against him this way for him to crumble. He had to be getting frustrated.

"Still playing it tough, are we?" He pulled back, his eyes as wild as they met mine, "I'll just have to try a little harder then, won't I?"

He leaned forward as if he was going to kiss me, but stopped just before his lips touched mine, instead sinking down slowly, until he was on his knees in front of me. He hooked his hands up under my knees and pulled me forward until I was barely perching on the edge of his desk, he then slipped my legs up over his shoulders and glanced up to wink at me before burying his face between my thighs.

In an instant, I knew I didn't have a chance. He moved my panties to the side and slipped his tongue between my folds, warm and soft against my clit. My hands jumped from the desk to his hair, pulling him closer as a loud moan burst from my mouth. Winning wasn't a priority anymore, I didn't care if I lost, all I wanted was for him to keep going.

"Don't stop!" I groaned, tangling my fingers in his hair.

He knew exactly what he was doing, there were no gimmicks to his skill. He wasn't spelling the alphabet with his tongue, trying to find the perfect letter to make me squirm. The things he was doing with his mouth weren't a part of any alphabet I knew, it was intentional and confident. He'd done this many times before. My pleasure-starved nervous system was on fire, in mere minutes he had me trembling on the edge of what I could tell would be the most intense orgasm of my life.

"I'm going to come." I breathed, feeling it building deep in my abdomen.

"Mmm."

He coaxed me faster with his tongue, his hands gripping my thighs as I began to shake. I couldn't stop myself from screaming out as it wracked my entire body. I dug my heels into his back, my fingernails into his neck, until the waves of pleasure subsided and I felt like my soul had left my body.

He emerged from between my legs and stood, pulling a handkerchief from his pocket and wiping his mouth as he regarded me, still panting on the edge of his desk.