Chapter 16(meeting mama)

Chapter 16
Aurora's pov

When I woke up, I saw jay sleeping peacefully beside me, memories of last night came flashing in and I blushed hard, just the thought of those moments made my heart beat fast. i looked down at myself to see the duvet still covering us. i slowly got off the bed and went to the bathroom, I didn't want to wake him up so I did all I could to be silent. I freshened up and went downstairs to make him his favorite pancakes, I felt happy again, and complete so I wanted to do my favorite thing for him.

After a while I saw him coming downstairs rubbing his eyes like a kid, I giggled to myself, he looked so adorable..

"good morning my love" he came towards me and gave me a warm, tight hug and kissed my forehead. how can this man act so cool after what happened last night, I was still shy.

"good morning babe, your breakfast is served, I said while rushing to the kitchen,  felt my body heat up when he hugged me , I needed water to cool down.

"well babe I am taking you somewhere today, to meet someone special and important to me." I just nodded and smiled.

"wait, aren't you going to work today? "

" no I took the day off to spend some time with my woman," I blushed hard ,his words always get's to me. I just nodded shyly in response .
We finished eating breakfast and we got dressed to go out, I wore a mini silky white gown , it was very simple but beautiful. Jay wore his regular t shirts and pants. we got into his car and drove off, I thought well stop at one mansion or something but He stopped at an orphanage and I looked at him confused.

"come on love" he said while stretching his hand towards me.

We got in and when the children saw jay, they ran to him and hugged him making him fall back, they hovered over him showering him with kisses and my heart felt warmth, how can a man so rich be so kind and playful with children, this man right here had a big heart indeed.

"well... well... everyone get off uncle Jay, that's enough now, you guys are suffocating him." I heard an old woman say. She looked like she was in her 60s. The children obeyed and got off Jay, he woke up dusted himself and hugged the old lady.

"welcome my son, it's been a while" she said while smiling

"sorry mama, it's work that has been keeping me away."

"is she the one?" I looked at jay confused. Which one?

"yeah mama, she is" she smiled and came to hug me, I was still standing on my spot confused.

"well my dear, cheer up, welcome to the family." I nodded and smiled, I didn't know what to say or how to react

"thanks you ma'am"

"call me mama" she said while smiling warmly

"ok mama" I gave her a wide grin.

"Jay has said so much about you and I couldn't wait to see you, I told him to bring his fiancé here when he finally proposes." I just smiled and looked at Jay who was scratching the back of his neck like a high school guy who was talking to his crush.

"please come in and have some tea with me" I nodded and followed her.

"I had an accident in Cameroon when I was still very much young and this is where dad hid me from the media" Jay said while handing me a cup of hot coffee, I was standing outside having the wonderful view of a river. "people were trying to kill me and they almost got me, dad suspected the Hermandez, our biggest rival and his ex-best friend for trying to kill me to get to dad. Because he knew I was dad's weak point, it was some sort of revenge kind of thing" I was shocked by what he said, he was opening up to me about his painful memories and I felt bad on the fact that I was still bent on hiding mine.