Chapter 9

Chapter 9
Aurora's POV

I woke up feeling tired and it felt like my eyes were swollen. When I finally succeeded in opening them, I noticed I wasn't in my room, it was Jay's room. I groaned inwardly and sluggishly dragged myself from the bed and then I noticed I wasn't in the clothes I was wearing last night, I was in his shirt, what the hell happened?, and who got me in this? I asked myself. Then memories of last night came flashing in and I felt ashamed of myself, I had never broke down in front of anyone except my aunt and Shella, I usually had panic attacks when it was rainy and Shella used to calm me down, so during rainy seasons, I was home before it got dark.

I shrugged it off and started heading out of the room, get changed so I could make breakfast. while walking to my room, I started hearing voices and I decided to go check what was going on.

I stood at the edge of the stairs and saw a girl kissing Jay. I couldn't see her face since Jay was facing me and she was facing the other side toward the door. I was pissed, I didn't understand y I was so angry, I felt like hurting her for laying her lips on he's. He looked shocked and didn't know how to react he just stood there emotionless and when his eyes caught mine, I wanted to run but my feet's wouldn't let me move, I felt glued to that place.

He then jerked off and told her to leave. The girl then turned and saw me and smirked devilishly that's when I saw her face, she was really pretty with all that make up, I wondered how she did that this early in the morning, her lips were so read it screamed kiss me. she wore a red gown which hugged her and revealed her curves, too much colors for my eyes, She looked like a model.

"is it because of her u don't want me anymore?" she asked with a frown.

" she isn't the one who cheated, you are the reason I don't want you anymore" jay said with a lot of bitterness in his tone. He looked really morose, like that day at the super market when that guy was harassing me, if she said another word he'll surely hit her, I needed to make him calm down. So I went down, stood in-between them and then held Jays hand while facing the lady.

"babe who's she?" I asked still looking at the woman in front of me, she looked like she was around my age, her eyes were intimidating but I didn't feel any bit of fear. I was surprised with my own question and the name I used to call Jay but I needed to help Jay, the girl looked like a pest and Jay would soon slap her if he doesn't calm down. I felt him un-fisting his palm and holding my hand too.

" she's no one and she was about leaving" he said and I could feel him gawking at her from behind me.

"ok then I'll be upstairs waiting for you, don't make me wait too much." I turned, kissed him on his cheek and whispered in his ear." calm down Jay, your face is all red, you might hit her if u don't chill" I then turned, gave her a fake smile and started walking back upstairs when I heard d her behind me,

"so you are rejecting me for this?, well hey girl" she was talking to me and I stopped and turned to her. "he won't stay with you for long, he'll eventually come back to me, I am the only woman he'll ever love so don't get your hopes up with him, he's mine." She said and I laughed sarcastically, even Jay was stunned with my reaction.

"if he's yours you can take him with you, if that's not the case then you'll leave empty handed, have a nice day ma'am and always remember Jay isn't a property, he can choose as woman for himself so don't raise your shoulders too high." With that I entered the kitchen; I needed a glass of water to cool down. i was oblivious of what happened exactly between them but I knew they dated and she cheated. What a witch.

Few minutes later I heard the sound of the door and I figured she left, I heard footsteps coming towards me , it was him, his scent filled the whole place. i didn't turn, I didn't have a courage to face him, I was still  in shocked, I couldn't even find a word to describe the way I felt.